Hate the news

bobs409

Administrator
It's been that way since he announced he's running and when he won, that's when all hell broke loose. The main stream media are mostly left wing propaganda outlets and have been doing everything they can to discredit Mr Trump. They make things up, twist truths and smear him at every turn! Notice how they NEVER report on any of the good things he's done?

The are traitors to this country!!! Hopefully it will be their downfall and we can rid ourselves of such BS but it seems they are like the clintons and can do whatever they want with no consequences.

We are living in the Twilight Zone!!!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
No one is perfect, but I get sick and tired of the media chastising everything he does. They are singling him out big time. They cherry pick. Take things out of context. At times, I wish he wouldn't Tweet so much, but I understand why he does it. It's his only media outlet where his words don't get twisted, fabricated or colored. It's a shame it has to be that way. I'm surprised he gets anything done when he constantly has to defend himself. I don't recall any other President treated this way. Very sad, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
bd8f4da72e6b3b102c499d3510e4c0747394ce9a4c812918ea2bd12c65f415f1.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And of the five ya got a bag lady (and I use the word lady very f-en loosely) a very big mouth ugly Douche Bag POS Libatard and lastly but not leastly you have a ex Disney Dyke , what a freaken cast of MowRons.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Why does the judicial system, i.e. judges/courts, get involved in things I don't think are any of their business?? So some CNN credentials have been withdrawn by the White House. So what?? That's their prerogative. Their right to do that. Where has any law been broken? Any civil rights violated?? I think not. This nonsense is getting old also, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Just another way to distract and annoy. They hide behind freedom of speech. If not for this, they would be bitching about something else. The dems and main stream media are one and the same. A whole different story when obama was in. They did everything for the "anointed one."