Hope 'n Change

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I'm sure, most people, have heard this morning's news.:dunno Some crazy A$$hole from Ill. decided to take target practice, on a bunch of Politicians, practicing for a Dem/GOP softball game.:eek1 Luckily, the only death was his.:applTurns out, this Kook was a Bernie supporter.:doh No reflection, on Sanders. This SHIT, that the Left keeps doing, to rile up, all the malcontent, crazies, needs to stop.:bat Our President is NOT safe.:eek3 The person, that was in charge 8 years ago, was probably, the Safest man on earth.:dunnoNo one Dared, to harm him, because of the repercussions, that would have followed. I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat, but now's the time, for the GOP, to start a Smear campaign, about these traitors, and how Our Country is Less Safe, and Scary, because of them.:angry

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i am surprised this has not happen more. the more the news and dems spread these lies the better chance some nut is going to act.
just like the jihad stuff, they keep saying and doing things, will set off some people on the right and all hell will break loose. i am seeing
why obammmma would not say muslim extremists. trying to keep the words (muslim) out of the news and nuts hearing it all the time. maybe,
just maybe, he may have been right. i do not know. i do know the left has been violent since the 60's. jim

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get