How 'bout those......

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Nephew went to NW Mo State and was a kicker. The Cheifs trained there at the college and he worked as an assistant equipment manager for them. He is now the head equipment manager and is out there on the sidelines. They better kick it in the a$$ the second half.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The LA Rams, are the New "America's Team." They took that, from the Cowboys.:doh The Patriots, are also The Favorite Team. Both teams play Well, and get all the close calls.:rolleyes Drew Brees, got his Prostrate checked today.:doh:(

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Did anyone tell the Chiefs coaches that Brady only throws short outs to his backs or short passes over the middle? He’s done it for years and nobody seems to be able to stop him. For the Chiefs, they had it won - ohhhhh wait - someone lined up off side. Probably only time he’s lined up off side all year. The Patriots most always get the close call. I call it the “Duke Effect”. In basketball, when Duke plays, they most always get the close/questionable call. Like the refs don’t want the wrath of the college basketball gods/coaches on them.

Fuzz

MAGA

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
:doh :barf1:barf1Other than the loss I bet it was an exciting game to watch. Well Phil, look at the bright side, it's only been 50 years since the Chief's won the super bowl. Heck, it took the Cubs 108 years between wins to be the World Series Champs again. There's still hope.....think positive.:wellI bet you weren't as excited as my Nephew as he would have raked in some good sized tips from the team members at the SB game.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well..............after hours of therapy.....I'm still in a bad funk!!!! But gotta realize that there are, or will be, 31 of the 32 NFL teams will feel like the Chiefs do!!!!!!!
Didn't see on the field the NON face mask on Brady or the offsides. BOTH were killers!!!!! But it was interesting watching the game from Row 8!!!!!! We were surrounded by Patriots fans but had a good time jacking with each other!!!
Still bummed!!!!
20190120_200046.jpg20190120_200035.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Brady is a winner, probably the Best QB, in the NFL. :dunnoGive him 1:30, and 9 times out of 10, he will beat you.:drop He has become the modern day Joe Montana, or John Elway. The Chief's inexperience showed, Sunday. :eek1

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
GREAT 2 DAYS FOR THE KANSAS CITYCHIEFS!!!!!
TONY GONALEZ AND JOHNNY ROBINSON WERE SELECTED INTO THE NFL HALL OF FAME!!!!!!
2 DAYS AGO PATRICK MAHOMES WAS SELECTED THE NFL OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
THEN.....TONIGHT.....PATRICK MAHOMES WAS SELECTED AS THE NFL MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
YES.....I'M YELLING!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON THIS FALL!!!!!!!
:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl