How I spent the weekend

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Had to take my own damn picture, Deb is over at my mom's house mowing her yard. Anyway, worked in the garage, drank some beer.
Had to replace the baer bond on the front of my Toyota. When I worked at Doe Run, I drove 65 miles one way through the woods and hit lots of animals. The list includes but is not limited to: Aardvarks, alligators, Alpacas, Antelopes, Bears, Bobcats, Bats, Bullfrogs, Cats, Chickens, Chimpanzees, Chihuahuas, dogs, dogs, deer, donkeys, Eagles, earthworms, earwigs, escargot, ferrets, frogs, fish, felines, goats, Gibbons, Gabon vipers, Grouse, Horses, Hares, Hippos, Hawks, Insects, Invertebrates, Indigo Buntings, Ibex, Javelinas, Juncos, jackrabbits, Jays, Koalas, Kangaroos, King snakes, Killdeer, Llamas, Lambs, Lions, Lobsters, Mice, Moose, Mongooses, Marlins, Nighthawks, Nightingales, Narwhals, Notornis, Opossums, Otters, Ocelots, Okapis, Possums, Penguins, Platypus, Partridges, Quail, Quahogs, Quarter horses, Quetzals, Raccoon's, Rams, Rabbits, Rattlesnakes, Snakes, Snipes, Snails, Springbok, Turtles, Terrapins, Trout, Tigers, Upland Plover, Unicorns, Underdog, Vipers, Varmints, Vicunas, Vultures, Warthogs, Wallaby, Waxwings, Weasels, Yaks, Yellow tails, Yellow jackets,Yeti's, Zebu, Zebras, Zebra mussels and Zombies.
IMG_20161030_162022.jpg Baer bond 001.JPG

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
with everything that you hit ......I figured it was going to look a lot more like your push rod rebuild ..........before and after
red-car.jpg Acura-NSX-Concept-1.jpg

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Worked in the garage, drank some beer... gave away my youngest daughter.

ipad 046 (480x640).jpg

weekend 11-06-16 002.JPG

That's my buddy Jeff from the old days in the Air force, he's retired, too. We were stationed together in Germany, they came in from Madison Wisconsin for Katie's wedding.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Hey, congrats on the recent wedding, that had to be some affair featuring your fine BBQ cooking :).

And congratulations to the newlyweds!

TomK

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
congrats mearl. is all your children out now? you have a right to drink now maybe even a mandate. jim