How I spent the weekend

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mearl, I don't get it. You had a choice and you visited Ft. Leonard Wood?? In my day, nobody wanted to go to Ft. Leonard Wood!!!

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Watched the rain, worked in the garage, drank some beer. Just wait til next weekend, I get to go to the Springfield swap meet. I'm going to try and track down James Schrader and or Russ Campbell and get my picture taken with one of them. That will be the biggest thing since I had my picture taken with Lee Greenwood's cousin.

rainy sunday 002.JPG rainy sunday 006.JPG

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
me too. what brand of long neck is that. and did you give the dingo some? i hope that feline is a mouser. jim

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Mearl,
When i look out through your garage doors and see that view, i would sit and have a drink and contemplate life too.
Just like you do

Steve

Keep up the good work

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Mearl,
When i look out through your garage doors and see that view, i would sit and have a drink and contemplate life too.
Just like you do

Steve

Keep up the good work

I was just thinking the same thing..........looks like a little slice of heaven......the garage....the cars......the beer.......liv'n the High Life.....

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Mearl,

Do you live in a time warp, or does your clock need a new battery
It looks like only one minute has passed since two beers turned into one and the pussy on your lap turned into a dog at your feet:crazy:lmao

Steve

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
You also might want to keep the dog around .........it seems that when the pussy isn't around ........your able to grasp 2 beers..........:brow