I had no idea where to put this.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Got some stuff from the old house out of the garage attic today!!
tempImagewzJhsn.jpg
Those are all T3 headlights except for the 2 aircraft landing lights, I still have another 5 gal bucket full of them. Lol

tempImagexoPqAS.jpg

How many dash boards does one guy need?

tempImagenD4uqQ.jpg

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I had a good day yesterday, I sold my 67 Chevelle to a guy wanting to build it for his daughter and picked up a few more things from the old house. All my weatherstrip and soft seal stuff I bought from Phil back in the 90's LOLtempImage8FkstT.jpgtempImage7voNko.jpgtempImageiI43tw.jpgtempImagezE9CMf.jpg

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Picture of Chevelle ? Was it a project???
Yes it was a project, I have come to the realization that I have more projects than time. I feel I have one more good build left in me and that will be my 62 SS that I have had for 33 years. here are a few pictures of the Chevelle all loaded up for the new owner, this was a very solid 67 Chevelle I bought in Oklahoma City, OK about 20 years ago. I removed the right quarter due to damage and not rust, you can see how solid the outer wheel box is.

tempImagehhdYvl.jpgtempImagespRRdd.jpgtempImage8bwtIH.jpg

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes it was a project, I have come to the realization that I have more projects than time. I feel I have one more good build left in me and that will be my 62 SS that I have had for 33 years. here are a few pictures of the Chevelle all loaded up for the new owner, this was a very solid 67 Chevelle I bought in Oklahoma City, OK about 20 years ago. I removed the right quarter due to damage and not rust, you can see how solid the outer wheel box is.

View attachment 97799View attachment 97800View attachment 97801
There was room on the back for more stuff :facepalm