I survived!!!!!!!!!!

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Phil glad to hear things went well.Just remember it's not the age it's the milage. Keep getting better:clap Bo

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great to hear everything went well Phil!!! No everyone hurry up and buy up all those cheap 409 blocks and heads we have been seeing before Phil gets well...ahh who are we kiddin. He prolly had docs N nurses driving around picking up parts for him :roll :roll :roll

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
He prolly had docs N nurses driving around picking up parts for him

Somebody check the back of the ambulance fleet from that hostpital.......... look for a dragging bumper !!! :roll:roll:roll

Dave

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Phil, My wife & I are very pleased that everything went well and that you are now on the mend.:clap We will still pray for a speedy recovery for you so take it easy and don't rush things.:pray Butch & Giny:cheers:cheers

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Phil. Get well soon. Hope you well enough for the trip to Indy. Wouldn't be the same without you and Candy. Bob

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just think if this was done 8-10 years ago! You'd be praying for a surgen with small hands:roll
Glad everything went well!!!:clap

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Just a qick update before we head to Indy. Had the post-op meeting with the surgeon this past Mon. and ALL IS OK!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap The pathology came back that all "margins" were excellent and both lymph nodes tested negative!!! So.......am cancer FREE!!!! Doc said the chances are 95% of this cancer NOT returning in 20 years. I said Doc..........I'll be dead from something else by that time!!!! Asked about riding the bikes....he said 3 more weeks. I said I'll probably try to test that. He said don't call me....I don't want to know!!!

Feel good but tried after a full day. I didn't tell Doc about this trip either!! Still can't lift over 15# but we'll find a way to get around that too!! Are you listening Denny!!!

Once again..........thanks to all for your thoughts, prayers and concerns. That means the world to me!!!

Oh.............to answer a question asked here.................YES......I would follow an ambulance with the back bumper dragin' if I thought someone was smuggling 409 parts!!!!:roll:roll

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
That's 2!

I mean that's 2 of my online friends who've been cleared by the docs this week!

Fantastic news!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Good prognosis!

Phil, that's just great news that your PSA levels have gone to ZERO!

No spreading, all contained in that single gland, that's what you want to hear.

It doesn't seem that much in terms of rehab time, was your procedure that newer "da Vinci" process that is less invasive? Or did your Doctor use the conventional approach?

Inquiring minds want to know, but others might want to look away :).

Cheers!
TomK

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Phil, that's great news. Just stick to the routine, be careful and we can all help out with the heavy stuff by not sending any your way!

Dave