I'm back, at least for a while

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
May God bless you Ronnie.

In spite of the fact we don't know each other Ronnie, I did notice you were missing and wondered what might be going on. Best of luck, keep looking forward, not back, and remember, all us old car people are optimists.

By the way, I've always regretted not buying that K&N 62 4 door hardtop.

Don:burnout:wax:weld:drive

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Glad to hear your kickin ass
Be good to see you in KY you know we will all we can do to help.
My brother was a pilot out of love air port maybe he could pull some strings down there.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had also noticed your absence and wondered what was going on.I remember you saying you had lost your machinest and thought you were just taking a break.Man that cancer thing is everywhere,but sounds like you have it under control.A trip to KY might be just the thing you need.

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Ronnie
good to hear this news
keeping you and your wife in our prayers
keep getting better and if you need anything all you have to do is call

Joyce and roger

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
:pray:prayGood to hear your on the upswing, I hate the C word, have had several friends hit with it, luckily most survived, modern medicine much better these days, your Great Bend neighbor Pat

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great to hear your doing better. I'd been wondering about ya. Look forward to seeing you at Great Bend stay strong you got this.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Ronnie,
Stay strong mate and really hope to see you at Bowling Green.
Take care and our thoughts are with you.

Gav

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I also noticed your absence from the forum.
The guys have said it all, all I can do is add my prayers for you and your family. You will beat this.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
In spite of the fact we don't know each other Ronnie,
Don:burnout:wax:weld:drive

Don..........I'd like to say "In spite of the fact we have never met personally Ronnie"............................This is a remarkable family we have here. While a lot of us have never met each other............I feel like we know each other from all of our posts, prayers, and comments on ALL types of subjects!!!! We care about each other. When someone hurts...we all hurt.
That's why our races serve as social functions, where we can put a face with a name (insert all kinds of names here if you wish!!!!!!!!!!). Our get togethers are a huge social function to try to get to meet as many of our members as possible.
PS: You know I have you on my radar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ronnie I can't really add any more items but thanks for the hospitality Dick and I received while in Texas a bit ago. I hope you continue to improve and get to travel.
Robert

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Don..........I'd like to say "In spite of the fact we have never met personally Ronnie"............................This is a remarkable family we have here. While a lot of us have never met each other............I feel like we know each other from all of our posts, prayers, and comments on ALL types of subjects!!!! We care about each other. When someone hurts...we all hurt.
That's why our races serve as social functions, where we can put a face with a name (insert all kinds of names here if you wish!!!!!!!!!!). Our get togethers are a huge social function to try to get to meet as many of our members as possible.
PS: You know I have you on my radar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo....And we have a winner........:goodpost Phil. Thank you for writing what most of us think.

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome back Ronnie..:appl...as Don mentioned I did miss your posts....:rub
glad you're doin' well.....:winner

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So glad to hear that you are responding great to the treatment and yes, prayers do work. God bless you and especially Virginia.The caregiver is the hardest job of having Cancer. Like Virginia, Bonnie was my caregiver, she was there when I was at my lowest and her strength gave me strength to keep fighting and not to give up. Our caregivers truly are Angels from God. We will be going to Bowling Green so if you would like to ride with us in our motor home we would love to have you along.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Tony:

Good to hear from you, and glad to learn that you and Bonnie will be heading East to Bowling Green mid June :).

Are you going to bring the '62?

Cheers!
TomK