Im new here

Cody Fugate

Hi all! I am Bryan Fugates nephew, I met Some of you at the Fred Totten memorial this past weekend. Thought id join the forum to post some pictures and what not.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Cody,glad to have you aboard.I was at the 409 diner the other night,sat directly across from Brian.Hope you had a great time this weekend,I know Brian did..I'm quite sure he will be talking about this event for a long time!!! John:beer

Cody Fugate

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I had a blast this past weekend! It was a fun experience to be my uncles pit crew and it was a added bonus that he brought home a win, what a great shootout that was! But most importantly it was great to meet everyone! That was my second year out at Thompson i cannot wait for the next event!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome Cody, As you already found out you are part of a great group of guys & gals now.:hug This was also my 2nd Thompson event and my wife Giny and I will try to be at every one of them in the future. As you , we had a blast. Enjoy the ride.:crazy:cheers

Cody Fugate

Welcome Cody, As you already found out you are part of a great group of guys & gals now.:hug This was also my 2nd Thompson event and my wife Giny and I will try to be at every one of them in the future. As you , we had a blast. Enjoy the ride.:crazy:cheers
That is Exactly right a lot of great people! From the classic cars to the cool stories i always have a lot of fun! I look forward to seeing you guys again. :cheers

ACCC

Hey Cody, great to be part of this team along with you! Can't wait for the next one either!