In a barn up the road

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The best part of this entire thread is that Mr. Campbell has not departed with his treasures. I liked the one Dick Mackenzie now has the 62 bubbletop but with an earlier motor not the treasure race motor.

Another of Mr. Campbell's post we bought the car for 150.00 those were the days and again he keep the treasure's!!!!!!!

Chevy history post:-) by RCampbell

Happy Motoring Ted

RCampbell

Well Known Member
The best part of this entire thread is that Mr. Campbell has not departed with his treasures. I liked the one Dick Mackenzie now has the 62 bubbletop but with an earlier motor not the treasure race motor.

Another of Mr. Campbell's post we bought the car for 150.00 those were the days and again he keep the treasure's!!!!!!!

Chevy history post:-) by RCampbell

Happy Motoring Ted
I have sold several cars....just not recently. Used to do a couple of cars a year for extra money.

Is the Chevy race motor treasured?? Nope. I guess I have it because nobody wants it!

But, yes, I do enjoy the hobby. I work in the shop daily....Russ

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I would take stock in all the poor parts and engines you have to trip over :cool:
And we could load most of them up in one of the 62 trouble cars. :D

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Russ, Dad put me in a black, black 65 SS Chevy II to drive for awhile in high school, 68 I believe. Had a 283, two barrel carb, dealer installed hang down frigiking a/c and it was a 4sp. I think he thought I would burn less fuel, less rubber, and get fewer tickets. That's one I wish I would have kept. Barry