Innovate LM-1

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Does any one have experience with a LM-1 wide band meter? I have some questions on how to hook up temp sensors.

Thanks,

TomO

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
Hey tomo. Im using their xd-16. Not as nice as the lm-1. The gauge is cool but thats about it. I am not using the temp sensors. I take it you want to data log with the lm-1. Check out the temp to go along with a/f. Are you looking for exhaust temps or engine temps. If I remember right they have a pretty good forum over at the inovate websight.

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian - At this point engine temps are the ones that intrest me. EGT might be down the road a bit. The forum has alot of info. I did regester on the forum but have not been activated - it has been a week!!! I am slowly figuring it out. FYI - The VAMP drivers meeting is on Feb 23rd at 6:00pm in Grain Valley.

TomO

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've got an LM1 and I really like it. The only extra sensor I got was the rpm sensor. I think it's important to get the rpm because it gives you a frame of reference when you download the data to your computer.

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
I've got an LM1 and I really like it. The only extra sensor I got was the rpm sensor. I think it's important to get the rpm because it gives you a frame of reference when you download the data to your computer.

Thats a great point. That would be great info to have. I should have thought more when I ordered mine. The lm-1 was the way to go. I always could have added the gauge later.