Iowa 348/409 Drag Race July 23,24, & 25 at Onawa Dragway $ 4000 payout now….to the racers

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I couldn't figure out how to post pictures in a reply on his personal CONVERSATION so
This post is for jbschneeweis & nana62409, who were asking about the hood. 1962 Fiberglass hood w/scoop hole cut out. Very good condition . He's asking $ 300.00 and no
shipping as i will bring it to the Race on the 23 of July.100_0086.jpeg100_0088.jpeg100_0087.jpeg

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Paul should know the this answer, how warm is it going to be at this time of year?
Just curious? We're having. heat wave here in Seattle, glad we have air in the house.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Accuweather forecast for Fri 83 with 62% rain. Sat 83 with 0% rain. Sun 92 with 56% rain.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Joel.
The track manager said today that Dragon Fuels will have racing gas at the track.
The contact person is Chuck Collins 402-690-1145.
that is a Nebraska phone number I will call him for a few more details - I am guessing he is from
the Omaha area about 45 miles south of the track.

Paul

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Everyone planning to come. Throw some pictures of your car up here so guys know what they are up against come July. Also we want to give Onawa some photos they can use on their website to promote the event.
Thanks! Anything current, of the car in action/racing or a cool back ground. Whatever you like. Thanks guys!