IOWA WTF?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Ames (Iowa State Cyclones) isn't nearly as liberal as Iowa City (Hawkeyes) so that suprised me. It's going to be everywhere.

How about New York and their laws about not calling a illegal alien exactly that?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ames (Iowa State Cyclones) isn't nearly as liberal as Iowa City (Hawkeyes) so that suprised me. It's going to be everywhere.

How about New York and their laws about not calling a illegal alien exactly that?

Well, we've known for some time now that New York City is insane, but Iowa?
What's really funny about this new NY law is they claim there's "no place for hate" in NYC. LMAO, NYC has the rudest, most hateful people you can ever not want to meet.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
As long as the citizens of the United States of America allow the communist teachers union to indoctrinate our youth then send them on to the university's brain washing centers you will see this spread to middle America. The last stronghold of conservatism.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I watched the Dems news conference at 11 AM and it was just as I was expecting complete insanity . Schift Face and Pukelousy was lying their azz's off. I heard things like the Puke was praying for the President and she was even trying to quote a Biblical verse and murdered it and how Trump is killing the Constitution and how disappointed the Dems are about that and they would like to sign the USCM new trade deal but its not soup yet and not to their liking. Pure West and East coast mentality.:crazy

Mark

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
How exactly does this hurt anyone?

Oh wait, y'all have to be outraged about something. What are you? A bunch of liberal millennials? FFS, grow the **** up.