Its a Mouse Trap with no poispn!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I know there's a lot of people out there who have animals and mice, If the trick is to kill the mice and not your best friends. If this little device might help You just have to worry that they don't need the peanut butter 1st.:laugh

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I live in a rural area and I've tried that and many others that's been posted on youtube but for me, none works as good as the old Victor mouse trap in my shop. I've found the best bait used is a dry raisin.

e6d9a82c-045b-4c7c-a6d2-95d87c97449b_1.add595d56ac019630b5766d5cc42f7d1.jpeg

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I live in a rural area and I've tried that and many others that's been posted on youtube but for me, none works as good as the old Victor mouse trap in my shop. I've found the best bait used is a dry raisin.

I can tell you are a rookie! ;) You are correct about using the VICTOR. :good BUTTTTTTT, you must wire that sucker to something heavy because they will walk off with it. Every one I have is screwed to a large board (normally two traps per board on opposite sides, if they get brave) or the traps are wired off to something near by.

Sudsc61

Well Known Member

Have to try the raisin trick. Been using peanut butter but that only works for a few days. We won’t use poison anymore because other good animals might eat the dead mouse and get sick. We have a lot of hawks and some Bald Eagles by us. The old style Victor traps should be a fast death if it does it’s job correctly.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Have to try the raisin trick. Been using peanut butter but that only works for a few days. We won’t use poison anymore because other good animals might eat the dead mouse and get sick. We have a lot of hawks and some Bald Eagles by us. The old style Victor traps should be a fast death if it does it’s job correctly.
I should have been more specific. So the Victor traps are the best. Besides wiring the trap off to something. The bate is ALWAYS a peanut SUPER GLUED to the trigger. Half a peanut (let the super glue set for a couple of days) and every 6 months or so you can set a drop of peanut butter on it to freshen it up. The idea is they will lick the peanut butter off but they will jump up and down on the peanut to get it to break loose. SNAP! :laugh2 I have traps with the same peanut on them 5 years now.
Just a dab of fresh peanut butter on the peanut that is glued down and its a killing machine. :pan

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can tell you are a rookie! ;) You are correct about using the VICTOR. :good BUTTTTTTT, you must wire that sucker to something heavy because they will walk off with it. Every one I have is screwed to a large board (normally two traps per board on opposite sides, if they get brave) or the traps are wired off to something near by.

Shit, where do you live? Rats as big as cats walking off with traps?