It's been awhile!

rholso

Supporting Member 1
Not sure if I will. Have seriously thought about the "y" bone. But will probably just stick with an adjustable upper and adjustable panhard. Put two uppers on my 64 and I'm undecided I guess on putting it in again. Maybe if it saw more track time, but this is going to be more for the street.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Now that's no excuse. You said you travel the state all the time......just travel through Clark more often!:D

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It was great to meet you today. I will put the springs and distributor to good use although it may be a while before I get to the point of being ready to install them. Keep up the great work on that '62 and remember, you owe me advice when I take my '63 apart. You may have wished you took the discounted price for the parts I offered rather than me paying the full ticket and getting UNLIMITED advice!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice job, looks great. I see a lot of bags on cars these days and people seem to really like them. And I think they would work for me. I have considered it, however I just don't know. Maybe, although it is not even close to the same thing, I just cringe at what was done in the early to late 70's with hydraulics on cars. Kinda scares me. However now with bolt in systems where you don't have to cut stuff up, maybe it is just time to try it.

rholso

Supporting Member 1
I went with AccuAir for the air management side of things. All the controls and valves, etc. I really like their e-level remote with the 3 programmable settings and the 4 corner solenoid valve unit that they make. The cleaner you can make it look the better in my opinion. And I pretty much ordered all the brackets, air tank, bags, and compressors from AirSlamit.

Thinking back, if i were to do it again I may have went with the shock waves from ride tech. They are quite a bit more expensive, but you get away from all the brackets, and your front shock is integrated instead of having to put the shock bracket on the back side of the a arms on the back side. But whats done is done! I am sure I will still enjoy these. Soon, I need to measure for backspace and get some wheels and tires on this beast.