It's Summer so Overheating AGAIN !!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Seen it...

Tic,

I know that car and it is really nice. I don't know why I'm getting these awards lately, but it's nice to be recognized for the work. I sure didn't vote for myself at the Father's Day show, there were some really nice cars down there.

I hope you get the sanding and primer done on the car so that you can make the Motorfest weekend. Look for you there !!! :clap

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tic,

I know that car and it is really nice. I don't know why I'm getting these awards lately, but it's nice to be recognized for the work.

WHY??? Because it`s a super clean 62 with a 409 !!!

Thats why !!!

Nice Novas??? everywhere,,,

Nice black 62`s with a 409 ???? Rare !!!:clap :cheers

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Rare !!!

DQ,

Yes, you are correct, but the average guy on the street doesn't know that the car is rare. It's just that usually the chrome, glitz and glamour will get the votes or the mostly stock and painted engine compartment.

But "She real fine my 409" still holds a sweet memory for a lot of people !!! :) It's always amazing how many people, younger than 50, had one or knew someone who had a 409 ??? Seems there were a lot more 09 built than we have been told maybe it's a conspiracy !

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I hope you get the sanding and primer done on the car so that you can make the Motorfest weekend. Look for you there !!! :clap

Oh I'll be there !:D I have very little left to do and will have it covered by saturday. Sunday is test day to make sure I have everything working smothly then I am going to call over a police buddy to do an inspection just for added insurance for when I do get pulled over :D Nampa cops have a hard on for hot rods and can be some real a$$ about it. So I intend on cover my butt this time around.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Oh I'll be there !:D :D Nampa cops have a hard on for hot rods and can be some real a$$ about it. So I intend on cover my butt this time around.

You need this bumper sticker :

Capable of Eluding High Speed Pursuit:D

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bumper Sticker

I saw one the other day that I really liked... "My lug nuts have more torque than your rice burner !!!":roll :roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I've got a good one coming"my John Deere Back Hoe is smarter than your honor student"
Robert