Ken Reeves

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I started my business Dec. 1, 1983. Met Kenny at an Iowa swap meet in April 1984. My very first customer for lifetime!!! We both had the same love for the 409 engines and their cars.
Kenny has throat cancer about 3 years ago. He was told a year and a half ago that he was clean of the throat cancer. About a month and a half ago he wasn't feeling right so he went back to his doctor. After all the tests were done.....he was told he had cancer in his whole body!!!!!!!!! Candy and I went up for a visit. We had a great visit!!!!! Then last week he had a stroke and that was his downfall. Passed away last Thursday.
Only 3 people on this forum knew is Paul Stensland, Ken Walsh and Gary Jesperson. But most of you do know Kenny......he was a master restorer!!!!! A lot of you saw my pictures of a red/red 63 Belair 400HP 4- speed 4:11 posi. Kenny restored that car!!!!
Need to quit for the evening but have pictures of his 3 cars that have all ready been
sold. They were beautiful!!
Later.......

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I too am sorry to hear..... my condolences to his friends and family, hopefully they’ll stay strong with his memory....... RIP......Godspeed

chevman66

Supporting Member 10
...met Kenny and Debbie in the mid 80s when they joined our local late great Chevy club. Remember trading him one nos 63 dog dish for a 63 idler pulley......my condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I am similar to Phil in having known Kenny & Debbie I met him many years ago, bought parts from him and talked about restoration and many other things including going to Late Great Chevy shows -he was at Great Bend with his silver 62 SS 409 Hardtop
I am missing him and so sorry he is gone -I am at a loss for words

Paul

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I didn't know him but am sorry for everyones loss who did know him, Thanks for sharing Phil.

Floyd Horton

Well Known Member
Godspeed Kenny. Met him at the first reunion. We hit it off as we were both engineers for the Union Pacific Railroad. He will be missed.

Junky

Well Known Member
Rest in peace Ken... It is difficult to find the words that reflect what we feel when someone passes. Unfortunately, we are loosing all the old timers that know a lot about these cars, and their knowledge is lost forever. Condolences to his family and friends.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember the 62 silver impala ss at the gb convention, but did not meet him so I would not know him . Sorry to hear about this. There have been several at that convention that have passed since. Sad.