Metalworking project: A big aluminum AC spark plug!

32chevy348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
:burnoutI'd be first in line for one .It would have to be a little bit bigger and treaded for the arm.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Hey Bob. :)Since you are in the Metalworking mood, I have an idea, that can benefit the Club & all the Guys, looking for Old Distributors, to make Oil Primers.:clap They would still need, to purchase a small block primer, from Summit, but you machine the bottom part, for 348's and 409's. My machinist made this for me, two years ago, and it worked perfect.:appl If it's something you want to do, let me know, and I'll send you the dimensions.:clap20161221_161033 Oil Primer.jpg 20161221_161033 Oil Primer.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob. :)Since you are in the Metalworking mood, I have an idea, that can benefit the Club & all the Guys, looking for Old Distributors, to make Oil Primers.:clap They would still need, to purchase a small block primer, from Summit, but you machine the bottom part, for 348's and 409's. My machinist made this for me, two years ago, and it worked perfect.:appl If it's something you want to do, let me know, and I'll send you the dimensions.:clapView attachment 50284 View attachment 50284

I could make the whole thing. Housing in aluminum and the rod in steel.

I wouldn't mind looking that those dimensions if it's not too hard to put together. :)