mickey thompson crossram intake

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The M/T cross rams that have come up on Ebay over the last few years usually sell for between $2000 - $2500.

Dave

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Can we have a peek at your new manifold please Bob?

Srill in the drawing stage. Hoping to have that done in a few days. The guys doing it used to have pics of their other intakes on their web-site. I have some that I can scan, if I can figure out how to post them. Bob

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Srill in the drawing stage. Hoping to have that done in a few days. The guys doing it used to have pics of their other intakes on their web-site. I have some that I can scan, if I can figure out how to post them. Bob

If you don't figure it out Bob, send them to me and I'll post them for you.

482STROKER

Well Known Member
yes that was interesting, well I guess we will never know how many were made, it would be cool to keep some kind of record of how many we can account for, Steve

buildit

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Crossram

I have one also: somewhere I remember reading that 77 were made. I don't know if that is accurate.

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
I've got one -oh but it's for a Pontiac:)

Attachments

• MT1.JPG
    MT1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 45
  • MT crossram.JPG
    MT crossram.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 50

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
Edlebrock heads. Have them on my pump gas 455 and race 500". I do have some of their High Ports heavily ported(flow close to 400cfm max) if the 500 doesn't go fast enough with the Edelbrock heads once in the car.

I think Mickey was a little more into Pontiacs(since he even made Hemi Pontiac heads) so there may be a few more out there for Pontiacs and less $ than the 409ones. The one I first had was for the early pre 65 heads(water crossover and slight port/bolt holes difference) and swapped it with some $ for one converted to later heads. Pontiac heads from 65 to 79 all have the same basic bolt pattern. Teh 301 they made up til 81 where a short deck block with siamesed intake ports(2-4 share a port, 6&8 share port entrance) and different sized ones so they are oddball POS that even with a turbo could barely flow enough air to make any average HP.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:deal Yes,I'd have to agree,the 301 was a week need POS engine that didnt deserve to have the Pontiac name on it.Didnt Mikey also make one for the bigblock,someone did,we had one.I just:bang dont rember that much from the sixtys:takethat :bang:roll:roll