Nancy Peluresy

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
742a09bdc968892349e857bfd1712975c832a4220b21625f7c577ab8e17ea1f8.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't forget the fifth of bourbon! :ok

With a face, lack of intelligence, and attitude like hers, a fifth isn't going to be enough. It might cover the first drink, but I would need a whole lot more, and a few bags over my head and hers, and that would still not be enough. And if I was able to somehow manage to get so wasted that I did, I would immediately check my self into a mental institution. She could make a guy bat for the other team :barf1

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
With a face, lack of intelligence, and attitude like hers, a fifth isn't going to be enough. It might cover the first drink, but I would need a whole lot more, and a few bags over my head and hers, and that would still not be enough. And if I was able to somehow manage to get so wasted that I did, I would immediately check my self into a mental institution. She could make a guy bat for the other team :barf1

Yeah Jeff but look at all the neat new expensive things you could buy with her money, her garage is probably bigger than your house.:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A real piece of work this one! Tearing up the presidents speech
This is the joke that America has become. We have allowed politics to become a second grade school yard. And the people eat this garbage up and keep voting these people in year after year. Both sides doing the same thing. Taking turns screwing the public. Fooling them into thinking their side is doing the right thing while all the time really doing nothing. This month its the Republicans fault. Next month its the Democrats fault. However look closely, the issues are really the same most of the time. They just move it back and forth and the American public loses as the elected get richer.

bobs409

Administrator
Good cop, bad cop is the feeling I get with all of them. I think they are all one and the same, just dividing us up so we have a choice.

They all make me sick but none more so than the demoncrats. Why we put up with this is the biggest mystery to me.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
This is the joke that America has become. We have allowed politics to become a second grade school yard. And the people eat this garbage up and keep voting these people in year after year. Both sides doing the same thing. Taking turns screwing the public. Fooling them into thinking their side is doing the right thing while all the time really doing nothing. This month its the Republicans fault. Next month its the Democrats fault. However look closely, the issues are really the same most of the time. They just move it back and forth and the American public loses as the elected get richer.
The SWAMP!