New car

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
After 12 years, Barry finally got bored with the Chevy II. Decided to go with a big comfortable car. Engine is from the Chevy II. 2 full seasons on it,, gonna try to get 1 more while getting used to the new car. Should be at test-and -tune in 2 or 3 weeks. More pictures from the drag strip later.

Attachments

• P4300192.jpg
    P4300192.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 365

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ronnie... Are you going to bring that to our "convention" if we are able to have one. NICE!
robert

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Barry says " thanks for all the kind words" from everyone. I am but a humble servant that builds the engines. I will throw together a motor later this year for the Chevy II. Barry's daughter will foot-brake it for 2009.

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
A work of art. Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics!!:clap

Very Nice Ronnie!!!

Ron

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Seems like Barry is a little camera shy...He is ducking in the passenger window.

I had the pleasure to see the car in person when I bought the trailer from Barry. It is way cool!!!!!!!

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Way to go!:beerbang The car looks great. I know you guys will have it running up to it's potential in no time.:cheers

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ronnie that's great. Now when you race one of us you will be lined up with our bumpers front AND back. :D Cool looking car for sure! Can't wait to see that car up close. ;)

gearhead409

Well Known Member
there is something about a 62 that says RACE all over it. this one really looks the part Ronnie, i hope i get to see it this sunner!

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Ronnie, you and Barry have blended Old School with New School in a prefect manner. What a great looking ride. Hope it runs like the Chevy II. Keep us informed.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
cool!!!!!!!!

Real COOL ride Ronnie! I am going to brake away one week end this summer and see you guys race. E-mail me a schedule when and where.:clap

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s