New place to store my toys and me

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2059-Tiger-Rd-Norwalk-OH-44857/60547206_zpid/Well it's official I got my new place. Some of the guys knew I've been battling a uphill battle to get everything that could go wrong did but I'm not a quitter. This is the reason I wasn't able to make a couple events planned to make. Official measurements are 70'x70' with 1300 square foot of that being living space slash club On 13 1/2 acres surrounded by farm fields and more woods with lots of deer and turkey and my own ponds to fish in. Future plans are to build a log cabin behind it in the woods. oh by the way it's 5 minutes from Norwalk Raceway Park I can here the cars running from there. Thanks for the support of all that knew about it and the ones that didn't ( you guys are my 409 family) because at the end of the day just reading posts actually relaxes me a little.

Last edited:

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian, that is awesome! :congrats2

The ponds looked tiny in the regular pictures, but in the birds eye view they are a decent size. Unless you are wanting to keep them separate because of not mixing kinds of fish, I'd remove the middle of the divider leaving 2 little "peninsulas" sticking out into one larger pond.

I think you should put in a window high up on the back side of the building, a rollaway scaffold up to it on the inside......and I bet you could just hunt from right there in your building. :cool:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bryan, looks like a place that is good for lowering the blood pressure for sure, congrats on finishing it.

My own personal theory about a garage is, they are never big enough and always full. Should we take a poll on how long before it will be full?:D

But then, you have lots of room to store more outside.

Don

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Brian, that is awesome! :congrats2

The ponds looked tiny in the regular pictures, but in the birds eye view they are a decent size. Unless you are wanting to keep them separate because of not mixing kinds of fish, I'd remove the middle of the divider leaving 2 little "peninsulas" sticking out into one larger pond.

I think you should put in a window high up on the back side of the building, a rollaway scaffold up to it on the inside......and I bet you could just hunt from right there in your building. :cool:

That was one of my first plans to open the the ponds up and make one big one maybe even a small beach area. Spray foaming the walls then osb on them painted white to brighten everything up and get my lift in there

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bryan, looks like a place that is good for lowering the blood pressure for sure, congrats on finishing it.

My own personal theory about a garage is, they are never big enough and always full. Should we take a poll on how long before it will be full?:D

But then, you have lots of room to store more outside.

Don
Won't take long I've got a lot of gravely tractors I deal with but I'm getting out of that business to make room for more cars.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks perfect to me ,a car Guy with a big garage and a place to live right there and 13+ acres around it what't not to like.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Congrat's Bryan.I'm very jealous wow, I can only dream of something like that in my uprising age!!!:DI don't know your battle's or what ever, none of my business but I'm sure you will enjoy that shop very much!!!!:bow

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Fantastic............I'm glad it all worked out for you Bryan.GarageMahall and hunting/fishing..........your own slice of Heaven

Last edited: