New place to store my toys and me

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:yup..................but really..... ain't that what its all about. You can never have enough room. Sounds like a plan Brian, I'm tickled for ya....:clap:clap:clap:clap

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You look like you have space for an airbed and travellers in the corner Bryan:D

Great looking place, cant wait till you get the pics of the bar area

How far away from Ray do you live?

Steve
Thanks everyone I'll be moved in by the middle of February I'm about 2 hours from ray. Any of you passing through are welcome to stay bring your blow up mattress sorry stripper poles gone
And I'm about halfway in between..

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Wow Bryan,for a minute there I thought you was going to say bring your blow up doll's!!!....... For Steve of course!!!:laugh2

Now if you were from Australia Don, you would have said blow up sheep for Steve:D

Awesome place Bryan

Bryan, are you sure you are the correct distance from Ray, i dont think a .45 will make it to you so you should be fine, just in case he has a plague of rouge appliances that is:crazy:poke

Steve

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
:laugh:roll Blow-up Sheep.:laugh3 Gotta ask?:dunno Do they have, blow-up goats?:dunno2:roll

Never seen or "herd" of blow up goats Skip

might be easier to hang onto though

Australians will tell you that Kiwi boys when they reach puberty get issued with Velcro gloves and gumboots:laugh

We dont tell them that it is true and that we do that to all of the sheep then sell them to Australia as roast lamb:lmao

Steve