Royce

My first visit to the 348-409 site. I currently have a 1955 210 Chevy that I'm working on. I want to swap the 406 SBC that's in the car for a 4o9 tri-power. Hopefully I can find information and possibly find a engine for the car. Many years ago I had a 63 Impala with a 409 in it and loved that old car.

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome Royce! There are a couple threads about "W" blocks in try-five cars on the board. Also, a couple of members who post regularly who have just such a beast!

Royce

Thanks Dick;

I'm sure if I hang around I will meet some great gearheads. I think that a 348 or 409 in a Tri-Five would be great.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site! :beer
We've got quite a few members with 348/409 powered tri fives and we can always use more. :dance

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Royce. Great group here and lots of info on the "W" engine. Enjoy the ride.
The picture on the left is my 348 W in my ex '57 drag car going on the street. Still in progress almost done but not quite.
Any questions ??? Just ask away....someone will chime in.
:crazy:dance:cheers

Royce

Thanks again for all the welcomes aboard. I've got a lot of work and research to do first. Need to locate an engine to start with.

Royce

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We are so blessed to live in the best country in the world.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hello and WELCOME......if there is a question in your head there is probably an answer here in this site....these guys really know their stuff.