Newest addition to hot rod hoarder, attention Dennis

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
What a super video production. My efforts in this recreation would not have been possible without Wally Bell's encouragement and help......Phil Reed's years long assembly of NOS and OEM Z-11 engine components that he sold to me and allowed me to make payments over time. Pat Lobb's encouragement, advice and original aluminum was over-the -top help in making this a reality. Scott Cornwall and Hank Gabbert supplied more original Z-11 aluminum and key small parts that Hank had left from the restoration of Jack May's "Mr. Wilson" Z-11. Jim Sullivan's aluminum bumpers completed this project. The NEW YORK SHAKER has all the aluminum body parts that would have come on the original car, including the grill supports, vented brakes and plates, fuel pump, and a host of Z-11 specific smalls. Some aluminum was the original aluminum on the Shaker. Thank you Pat.

My greatest joy was seeing Wally take the Shaker "down the track" at Mason-Dixon. We all cried.

It is doubtful that I could ever this again. The parts are out there, but are extremely hard to find. Some are impossible.
IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg