NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Guys give myself or Martin a call and we'll get you parked. The guys doing the parking are going to let us pull you out of line once you get in and in staging lanes. If the plan goes the way it was explained to us today.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Yeah, a couple of the guys have came down to help out (push) me to get the car ready for this weekend, soooooooooo anybody I see with a saddle is gonna be in big trouble, LEAVE ALL SADDLES AT HOME..........:bat.........:guns and me and Ricky have the first call out..............Its been a blast so far, I can't wait till the rest of you guys get here, I think the first night we got in bed around 4:30, ..........am, the next night the last time I looked at the clock it was around 2:30 am and we didn't go to bed then, so get ready.........its gonna be a blast................i'm really to old for this $hit..............now I'm goin to bed:sleep....................

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Scott what are you doing still up...................get your ass in the bed, u got a busy day tomorrow, you got to paint a golf cart top....................just kiddin......:D
:crazy...............:shower