NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I should be pulling in Wednesday in the morning. Probably 6-10 a.m. if all goes well.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Where do you find all that spare time Ray???

Steve
Usually after days like today. Nothing went right. Simple job, rotate tires on dually, ruined front stainless wheel simulator getting it off, can't find replacement to match, cuss. Get up tomorrow do the same thing. Somehow it all gets done then I head for the track a day early and leave most the shit I need at home. Hang head and weep. And that Steve is how it's done.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have a friend who is coming with me. He takes great pictures. I'm sure he will be happy to take pictures of the event.

Also do we know if when we registered they gave us a number for racing or will we get one that at the strip? If we knew our number we could put it on the car prior to arrival. I do nor have an NHRA number.

Thanks.

Joel
Last year they gave us a number when we tech'ed in. Don't know if it will be the same this year.

Lonnie

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Sorry bout that Jim & Val, got you down and I have your profile thanks
(1 ) Al Loy (alloy409)
(2) Brian LaBombard
(3) Brian Lambert
(4) Bo Martin (Bomar)
(5) Bryan Fugate
(6) Dave Mills (dm62409)
(7) Dick Mackenzie
(8) James Schrader (La Hot Rods) Tom K
(9) Jim & Valerie McCombs (Mc409)
(10) Jim Carniato (jim_ss409)
(11) Jim Comeau (Jim409_Pontiac)
(12) Joel B. Schneeweis (jbschneeweis)
(13) John Medaglia (mr409guy & WildFire)
(14) Lonnie & Scott Hall (Last 60)
(15) Mark Steele
(16) Paul & daughter Caroline Gavin (Front Engine Dragster)
(17) Paul Stensland (PVS409)
(18) Randy Kirker (31 Five Window Coupe)
(19) Ray Barnhart (Fathead)
(20) Rick Inghram (Rickys61)
(21) Ronnie Russell/Barry Taylor
(22) Shan Dalley (Quickshift409)
(23) Stan Ball
(24) Steve Morgan
(25) Tom G. (Silent Sam & The Boogeyman)
(26) Martin Key

Ya'll keep me straight, I think I am missing about 4 profiles so if you don't see your name, I probably don't have your profile, this won't keep you from racing but, I won't have you in our Profile Notebook.

Thanks
Martin
The race engine isn't ready so I pulled the stock 425 out of the '63 Belair sedan. Havin' issues with that, but they tell me it's going on the dyno tomorrow :pray. Come hell or high water, I'm determined to make it...so put me down. Joel Czopek aka Awsum

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'll check on the fuel situation, I know they used to keep it at the track but it was expensive, does the majority use 110

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The track had fuel when I was at the Hot Rod Reunion, but that was about 10 years ago. I'm leaving Pa. Tuesday, I hope they let us in Wed. to beat the rush. If not I,ll just be parked at the entrance waiting. The year I went with Denny Ford we stayed in the camp ground because they opened the gates a day before the event started.

randy k

We have a nostalgia race Tuesday evening. Will be leaving right after the race and will be getting to track sometime wed. afternoon. Looking forward to seeing the friends we made at mason Dixon last year, and meeting some new friends.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Event Schedule
Tuesday, June 14

Racer, Vendor and Swap Meet move in......................................................................................................... 1-5 p.m.
Wednesday, June 15
Racer, Vendor, Swap Meet, and Memory Lane move in........................................................ 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Reunion FanFest, downtown Bowling Green............................................................................................. 5-8 p.m.
Thursday, June 16
Late Registration and participant Will Call ............................................................................. 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Axalta Show 'N Shine parking opens ................................................................................................................... 7 a.m.
Spectator gates open....................................................................................................................................................... 8 a.m.
Hot Heads Eliminator Qualifying & Exhibition Runs.............................................................. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Top Fuel Qualifying Session 1................................................................................................................................... 3 p.m.

alloy409

Well Known Member
All participants: if anyone has any pictures of any past 409 events, loose, albums, etc., we will provide tables at our Information Center tent if you'd like to share. Or, anything else you might like to share with the group. We could have an informal show and tell.

Thanks,
Al

alloy409

Well Known Member
Attached is a copy of the event schedule and the rules. Notice there is a vote coupon attached to the corner of the schedule. All participants will be asked to pull this off and vote for the car, by number, for best show car. You will be receiving copies of these as well as window stickers and name tags when you arrive and come to the Information Center. Everyone be safe! See you there....Alimage.jpgimage.jpg

alloy409

Well Known Member
The way I understand it , would be... 6/16 hot heads eliminator qualifying & exhibition runs 10. A . M.---5 p. M ----------6/17 hotheads eliminator time trials & qualifyying, starts at 8.30a.m.also Eliminations would get started at 1 p. M.and keep going into sat.