NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
I talked to NHRA and the Museum yesterday. Because I'm in Sportsman #2, I don't need a NHRA license. The Museum said I didn't need to buy a membership. So all I have to do now is buy a new SA Snell 2015 helmet. My registration has been mailed in.

randy k

Al, the decals look great. I would like to buy four of them. Will you have any extra? Thanks Randy

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Al the decals look great . As always Thank You for the work you put into these events.

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
T-Shirt Project: Is coming along very well. The art work will be high quality multi color silk screen on a white shirt. The price is going to be low, under $14 ea. Right now I'm planning on 100 shirts, but we will print what ever is needed. Orders are starting to come in. We still have plenty of time, but when you get a chance, please start ordering by sending your requirement, in terms of quantity and size right to me offline. Thanks, Mark Steele
Mark please put my on the list for 1 large and 1 medium shirt Thank You

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
got a call from sherry at the Hot Rod museum she is who you will talk to if you call, like mark said you only need the license if you run 9.99 or quicker or run 134 miles an hour, so lets have fun!!!!!!1

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Entry fee has been sent for the SHOW & SHINE at Bowling Green to the NHRA.
Now just waiting for them to process it & send me tickets & car sign back to me.
Only have to sign- up for the golf cart & I'll be all set.
See everyone in June.

Dave

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Better be sitting down when you hear the price of the cart....! Sherry is very nice, she called me to double check that I wanted to buy the Bowling Green Pkg and not the California Pkg. since I live in Seattle. She has a nice southern accent also. :clap

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Better be sitting down when you hear the price of the cart....! Sherry is very nice, she called me to double check that I wanted to buy the Bowling Green Pkg and not the California Pkg. since I live in Seattle. She has a nice southern accent also. :clap
I was told $100.00 per day but that price might change when I get a call back in end of April.:doh:wtf
:crazy:cheers

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
yeah the golf cart price is, just thinking........ if two or three get a cart together then put a 30 minute time limit on taking turns might be the way to go, I'm pretty sure there is a two day minimum on that also

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
and Sherry is a sweetheart, she will help in any way she can, she likes sweet tea with a lota ice

mr409guy

Well Known Member
Talk about last minute. Just realized a rear diff problem. Cutting rear now. New wheels. Bigger studs ...etc. and have to put my sons car together from ground up yet! Grace under pressure ! And alot of swearing