NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Still not sure when motorhome will be repaired. Anyone near Ogallala, NE who can pick me up & my tralier (LOL). Here is picture of tow from Big Springs to Ogallala. Nice truck. I counld't talk him into taking me to BG. Yor all have a great time & take lots of pictures for us. Take care

Joel

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 67

BubbletopMan

Well Known Member
Gary (Tri5Man), I'll be arriving some time on Thursday as well. I think it would be great for all of the show folks to "congregate" just as the drag race folks are doing! If you've got an extra spot, throw a chair out (if allowed)(HaHa).

Jeremy

Tri5man

Well Known Member
Jeremy, I'm in for parking together. What are you diving and when do you expect to arrive? My cell # is 502-759-4849. Look for my 64 Biscayne.

GaryIMG_0812.JPG

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just spent from 9.30 to 1 ,in line getting into the track. They did setup a long row for our 409 group. I was the 1st in the row , it rain so hard I thought my trailer was going to float. It was 101 at one time, then the storm rolled in, it dropped to 85, then the rain came in. Hope to see more w motor people tomorrow. Cash:burnout

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Yea....after it rains and to sun comes out. We did a Shoot Out there a few years back. I think it might have been the hottest I have ever been. Brewester's Ice Cream helps a bit...the peach is special if it is in season!

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Cash what is your cell # ?
We should be there by 1/2 pm. I want to get the trailer into the track on Wednesday
Once I am in line can I get into the track ?
Paul
712-223-1962 cell

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
4am and we are at airport for first leg to Dallas then on to Nashville and drive up to Bowling green.
C u all soon. :D
Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still not sure when motorhome will be repaired. Anyone near Ogallala, NE who can pick me up & my tralier (LOL). Here is picture of tow from Big Springs to Ogallala. Nice truck. I counld't talk him into taking me to BG. Yor all have a great time & take lots of pictures for us. Take care

Joel
That's a real bummer Joel.
Hope everything works out fine for you.

Gav

BubbletopMan

Well Known Member
I just spoke to Allen George (Blue Screamer), he said there are 9 racers already parked. My plan (tentatively) is to leave home in Landis, NC at 3:00 AM and drive straight through to Bowling Green. I'm hoping to be at the track by noon Thursday. Took Big Red out last night for a quick test drive, and it's ready to go! See y'all in Bowling Green!

Jeremy

de31168

Well Known Member
A huge wish for good luck and being safe to all in attendance. Be careful in the storms tonight and stay hydrated in the 98 degree heat tomorrow. Have fun and take lots of pictures and may the best racer win!

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I guess there are more than 9 there started raining about 1 hour after we got there.
Tom k I think was last in at 4 pm
Paul

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Wish I was there. All the parts for the motorhome have not arrived. Should be early tomorrow. So there is no chance that I can get there in time to race. So I will be heading home. Have a great time, be safe. Hopefully we will have another big event next year to attend. Take care.

Joel