Off to Union Grove in the morning

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
My boy and I are off for a little t&t with the altered on Friday. Hope we have all the bugs worked out of it. Will be interesting to see what the new BDS blower does. I have enough pullies for a couple ratio changes. Hope for a 9 something this weekend if all goes well. Looks like good weather. I just want to make sure this damn thing will be ready for Ohio.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
As long as there are no issues this weekend, I will be there for sure. I am just trying to sort it all out before Ohio. I am on my third supercharger in the last month! Long story. If I don’t figure this thing out soon, I’m gonna be broke.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
As long as there are no issues this weekend, I will be there for sure. I am just trying to sort it all out before Ohio. I am on my third supercharger in the last month! Long story. If I don’t figure this thing out soon, I’m gonna be broke.

3rd super charger...did someone peddel you a POS?

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
No Dave, the quality of the supercharger was not in question. The quality of the repair, and the quality of U.P.S. Are both in question. Rudy fixed the blower and sent it to me. It got damaged during shipping. I shipped it back to him for repairs. When I got it back for the second time, the repairs were iffy at best. I said the hell with it, I was running out of time, and ordered a new blower from BDS. Waited a week and when I unboxed it, damaged in shipping! Well let me tell you, dealing with UPS claims department is a chore. They said someone will contact me Aug. 8th. I can’t wait that damn long. Called BDS and they said it will take a long time to resolve the issue. By this time I have about lost my mind. The lady I was dealing with at BDS was going to be out of the office for a couple days, and be back in Monday. This was a Wednesday. I had a couple days to figure out my next move. Well I decided I was going to order, and pay for, another blower. Time is slipping away. That Friday afternoon my wife comes in the shop and says she needs me up front. This is NEVER a good thing. Turns out BDS sent me out another blower without even telling me! I inspected it and it was damage free. I called BDS and my gal there was gone, but the other lady I spoke with said yes they shipped a blower no charge, in good faith that UPS and I would make sure they got the damaged one back! I was speechless. The people at BDS knew I had a race coming up and wanted to make sure I made it. My hats off to everyone at BDS for going above and beyond. I could not recommend a better company to do business with. Long story short, I’m off and running once again, thanks to the fine folks at BDS!

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
10.70’s @130. Runs good, just a little slow. Going to give it 2 degrees timing tomorrow. If that does not help, I will lean it up a bit. Runs smooth, no hiccups or sneezes. 8 psi boost. This thing really needs a looser converter and mechanical secondary carbs! So far so good!