Old 59 Biscayne photo

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
c194-1_zpscbd5b5e2.jpg

Ya see the nice plot we picked out for you to spend Eternity. And don't worry about a thing, Bob and I will keep the house up for you after your gone...

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Back in 1960 My then girlfriend's parents had that exact same 59 Biscayne 2-door. I believe it was a 235/stick.:D

:crazy:dance:cheers

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Back in 1960 My then girlfriend's parents had that exact same 59 Biscayne 2-door. I believe it was a 235/stick.:D

So Butch...... which one is your old girlfriend? Black with polkadots of the one with the pink sweater? :dunno Inquiring minds want to know! :deal

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So Butch...... which one is your old girlfriend? Black with polkadots of the one with the pink sweater? :dunno Inquiring minds want to know! :deal
If you look close you can just see the top of her head in the back seat of the 59'...:laugh

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Grandpa\'s 1st girlfriend April 1961( TERRY SMITH).jpg Dick...... I can not tell a lie !!! It's the one in the pink sweater. :loveJust goes to show ya what tooo much Keegan Rocket can do to ya !!:eek

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Oh by the way !!! Acording to that picture the one in the polka dot dress is involved with BOB !!:clap:D:eek