Old 59 Biscayne photo

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
tumblr_lris8mvLRS1qzwdjso1_1280_zpsdba4824b.jpg

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Here is my 59. Homecoming Northern Montana College in Sept. 1962. Two cheer leaders, my roommate, and me.
1959 vert in 1963.jpg

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Nice mild custom tube grille, was it self made or cal custom etc.

really cool photo

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
The grill may have come from Warshawski, don't remember. The car was lowered, screens above the grill were removed, top fender trim removed, hood smoothed. I still have the hood V with the 348 flags. Wish I still had the car.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Brian , "Highway Patrol " was a TV series starring Broderick Crawford. I'm sure the car he drove was a 1955 Buick. Any OLDTIMERS out there remember that show ???:dunno

:crazy:dance:cheers

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I remember, Highway Patrol.:hide 1955 Buick (2150 to headquarters). Great Show:clap:clap:clap

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
If Iremember correctly that Buick was Black & White and had a big bubble gum machine on the roof and possibly a siren on the right fender.:dunno

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Brian , "Highway Patrol " was a TV series starring Broderick Crawford. I'm sure the car he drove was a 1955 Buick. Any OLDTIMERS out there remember that show ???:dunno

Who could ever forget Sgt. Dan Mathews.......my fav as a kid.......:bow

:cheers
bj

Southeast Chevy Parts

I love the old photos! I don't have any "original" old photos, but I have some photos of some "original oldies." I saw the thread for the Old Biscayne and thought that I would add my touch. I call it 1959 Black & Blue Biscayne. We have an entire salvage yard of these relics. I'm slowly making a collection of photos ...

525061_351323671644794_136733964_n.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I love the old photos! I don't have any "original" old photos, but I have some photos of some "original oldies." I saw the thread for the Old Biscayne and thought that I would add my touch. I call it 1959 Black & Blue Biscayne. We have an entire salvage yard of these relics. I'm slowly making a collection of photos ...

Ready to see pics of your 61's!!!

As to all the rest of you: Love these old pics and OMG ya'll are funny. My wife Shannon is awesome and has a great sense of humor so I can't wait to let her read this thread. I already show her stuff in the "jokes" section every day.