ORIGINAL LIVING LEGEND FRONT CLIP

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Looks like the velocity stacks that were on Doug Marion’s dual quad 409 that he was installing into his white 62 Belair, that was the picture that always made me want a 409……….!!!…..It was from an article in super Chevy magazine150B3174-E1FE-44A1-87D5-99488ADB9DA4.jpeg881C7650-D9E5-4695-988F-DB0411351235.jpeg

Last edited:

No409

Supporting Member 1
Just want to let everyone know that im not friends with on FB i got the nose. plans are its going on my car as is, and getting raced. my goal is the rock &race in july. my car hasnt seen the track since 2003. Dennis was awesome, and this isnt going anywhere till im dead,lol

Attachments

• living legend nose.jpg
    living legend nose.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 43

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just want to let everyone know that im not friends with on FB i got the nose. plans are its going on my car as is, and getting raced. my goal is the rock &race in july. my car hasnt seen the track since 2003. Dennis was awesome, and this isnt going anywhere till im dead,lol
I'm confused here. Is this same front clip as above?

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
I had a chance to by an air cleaner like that, from a guy in Cleveland, whose name was Crankshaft (really). It was made of fiberglass. He said he worked for G.M. in the early 60's, and that he had a hand in the design ????? . He wanted $75.00. I had just gotten a 4 speed from him and was out of money. Oh well, another great piece left on the table.:doh