Pfizer Covid Shot

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just got the first of the two shots for Covid. They said there could be deformities like a 3 eye, extra toes, 3rd breast for women, and huge slongs for guys. I chose the huge slong, however I think I got ripped off :doh

How soon after the shot does that third breast show up????? :winner:winner

One of the guys that was with me at Dragway 42, Larry, has had it for over 15 days. No hospital, but diarrhea, temp, and felt like crap. I think his girlfriend brought it home from prison.

QUESTION...IS ANYONE TAKING VITAMIN C, D, AND ZINC?

Last edited:

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i take zinc, d3 and c. went to my dentist yesterday to have 3 fillings redone. i am old. any way the dentist said my reg dentist's
birth father just died from the china virus. he had a heart condition and he was about my age. i will take the vaccine. try to take
care of yourself, but it is not totally up to you. jim

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
you may not have wanted to single any one out but it’s obvious that you directed your statements about isolating people who do not take the vaccine or shunning them from polite society at me or people who share my opinion. This is the same kind of thinking that Stalin used, you would make a great communist!

I personally hope we never meet. You are the kind of person that I despise, an arrogant know it all that thinks they have the moral authority to tell people how to live their lives. Despite what you think you know Covid-19 is not nearly as deadly as other viruses, for instance Ebola which has a fatality rate of about 60%. Covid fatality rate is about .2% overall and drops even lower adjusted for age, meaning the younger you are the less likely you are to experience sever complications. In fact 70% of cases are asymptomatic. I also dispute your claim about hundreds of thousands of people dying from Covid... the manner in which a death is counted is highly suspect as hospitals now receive reimbursement from the federal government if they qualify deaths as Covid related. There have been numerous documented cases of people dying from a car accident or a heart attack later being changed to Covid related deaths if they tested positive postmortem. The actual deaths from Covid are likely a small fraction of the total count.

you go ahead and take your experimental vaccine like the good little sheep you are so you can live in your safe little bubble of a world where nothing can ever hurt you. The illusion of safety is one of the most powerful tools that governments and people in authority use to control other people. I will not be controlled or told what to do by anyone, least of all some opinionated nit wit on an internet form.

and just so you know chief, if you get vaccinated you are not going to get the virus if the vaccine is as effective as they say it is so it makes zero sense to say you don’t want to be around people who don’t get it.

First off, you clearly think you are the only one to share your opinion on this forum? The beauty of this Democratic country is everyone can have any opinion they want based in facts/reality or assumptions/conspiracy. As a former federal law clerk I've had to walk into Federal Courts and argue with facts. The Cardinal rule in any court (including the court of public opinion) is: "When you have the facts, you pound the facts. When you have no facts you pound the table." Pounding the table with assumptions/conspiracies isn't going to help your cause here or anywhere else. I get it, you are upset with your reality and looking to take my opinion pen'd to everyone and apply it to yourself. Good for you.
The number of times you try to insult me with name calling/labels is laughable. :laugh2 I'm sorry but I'm not in high school and I'm way past my college years. There used to be a saying: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." I'm sorry if my words have personally hurt you but that was not my intent. I was hoping to hurt/offend everyone equally but I'm just not very good at it. If I have to point out how easily you were personally offended by my opinions to the world then maybe I'm not the one living in a "safe little bubble of a world where nothing can ever hurt you".

Back to the facts. Even if someone gets the vaccine, they can still carry the virus and infect those who don't get the vaccine. I'm not sure how you missed that fact but getting the vaccine doesn't mean that someone can't spread it on and possibly kill those who don't get it. Clearly you have no understanding of how a virus spreads. If you are not protected by the vaccine when we meet some day :poke, I could unintentionally get you infected. Or you could give it to me when we meet :poke and I could pass it on to someone else on here that you like more than me today. :dunno2 Vaccines serve multiple purposes other than government mind control and one of those purposes is to protect those who choose to not protect themselves. Kind of like seat belts in our cars. If you want to race then you had better have your belts otherwise those Pinko tech guys won't let you run.

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not me, no sir, no way, shape, or form.
My wife is a retired nurse. She feels the same as me.
We used to take the flue shot every year too. Got sick every year, after the shot.
We stopped taking the shot, and guess what didn’t happen ?
I’ve read / heard that there’s all kinds of bad in the COVID vaccine.
I’ll take my chances.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
LA, Did not both of you get COVID, allowing you to have some future immunity, as your bodies have already fought it.

Personally I am not convinced a vaccine is the be all and end all, I would rather build up my own immune system.
I was taught (maybe outdated, but I think the science is still correct) in 2nd year High School Biology that virus's do a number of things, 2 of which is they mutate aggressively to ensure their survival and there were no cures. Part of the mutation was for their own survival so if it kills the host their survival is jeopardised, so the second strain is unlikely to kill. the no cure "statements from ALL governments world wide, vaccination of more than 60% of the population will assist the population to get Herd Immunity", this can be done naturally.
I don't profess to be an expert, but some of the logic used in this COVID thing is wacky. Definitely can be dangerous, mostly benign, highly contagious, but so is the common cold (a rhino/corona virus),

The curious thing in my neck of the woods is in regards to testing, get tested today but tomorrow you could get it, absolutely no discussion or recognition from the test if you have had it and therefore some antibodies, I would have thought this was the most important test. The other curious lack of information is there is a running total of affected positive results, but no recognition of severity, our entire state was locked down for about a week because someone sneezed, Of the 30 odd people who tested positive only 1 actually had any symptoms has spent a day in hospital for observation. We don't have the volume of cases like the US and Europe, but we also don't have the population and high density living as some of the cities like New York or London.
I totally agree, none of the vaccines are be all and end all. I liken this to 9-11 when the aviation world had to wake up. Its sad to think back to how simple times were back before 9-11 happened. I could go set on the tarmac of any airport and just watch the planes come and go as I pleased. Now every airport has a fence around it. We are going to see face masks for a very long time and people being afraid to help someone in need because the fear of infection will remain long after we get past this Covid crap.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Not me, no sir, no way, shape, or form.
My wife is a retired nurse. She feels the same as me.
We used to take the flue shot every year too. Got sick every year, after the shot.
We stopped taking the shot, and guess what didn’t happen ?
I’ve read / heard that there’s all kinds of bad in the COVID vaccine.
I’ll take my chances.
We had to start taking the flu shot when my wife got pregnant and the kids were going to day care. Never been more sick in my life but the flu shot is a joke. They guess which strains will show up and make shots up months in advance. When they guess wrong then the shots are less effective. What a scam.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think everyone is entitled to their opinion when it comes to all things. As for the Covid vaccine we seem to have many opinions ranging from 1. Hell yes I am getting no matter what I don't care, 2. I'm ok with it and getting it, 3. I have concerns but getting it ( me ) 4. I'm waiting to see what happens, 5. I'm not getting it because ........ 6. Finally to paranoid no way not going to under any circumstances it's mind control or government sterilization, etc. I can understand why some are concerned about how fast the vaccine was derived. Makes sense. We have used vaccines for many things. Some work better than others. Most have benefited society greatly. I guess time will tell if it was beneficial or not. The meaning of the Have's and Have's Not I guess is changing to the people that have got the vaccine and the people that have not. :dunno2

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wow...you worked for the federal government! That explains so much!

I’m not going to argue with you any more... you pissed me off and revealed just what kind of person you are through your accusations and statements about conspiracy vs. fact and your insinuation that you are in sole possession of the facts.

It’s obvious you have no tolerance for different outlooks on the virus or the vaccine since you made it plain that you would never socialize or interact with any one who didn’t get the vaccine and in fact are in favor of making those people second class citizens. I never stated that the vaccine was mind control or that people should not get it. I simply stated that I would opt out since I was at lower risk of complications. Obviously that struck a nerve otherwise you would not have went on to post what you did.
Have a nice life.
I might have "pissed you off..." but you haven't even offended me yet. I'm sure you are a cool guy but just having a bad day or something. I'm trying to figure out more important things right now like do I make peanut butter and jelly for lunch or should I attempt to get my boys to eat pizza rolls? Dad is feeling lazy today with the cold weather about to hit.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Death row inmates getting shots???? :confused
As of November 8, 2019, the Innocence Database from Death Penalty Information Center shows 167 exonerations of prisoners on death row in the United States since 1973. The number of people convicted to life in prison and then exonerated is much higher.
The most important information we have in law is how many innocent people have sat on death row or have a life sentence and have been exonerated. The government/courts held that after someone dies in prison, then their case is no longer open for discussion. They also block any attempt to determine innocents based on evidence in its possession. Some don't understand the evils to which the powers that be will not let a dead persons family prove their innocents. The things some do to keep from tarnishing their image.
Yes, even those who are incarcerated at every level have rights and must be given the vaccine because they literally have no choice but to eat, sleep, breath close to each other as guards come and go with every kind of known disease/virus known to man. Some of the inmates are even innocent and should have never been in such a situation. The guards and staff give all kinds of viruses and disease to inmates. My wife's cousin died at 26 years old from contracting a staff infection at his day job as a guard at a local prison in Nebraska 2 years ago where another guard and inmate both had it. Those two didn't die though.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think everyone is entitled to their opinion when it comes to all things. As for the Covid vaccine we seem to have many opinions ranging from 1. Hell yes I am getting no matter what I don't care, 2. I'm ok with it and getting it, 3. I have concerns but getting it ( me ) 4. I'm waiting to see what happens, 5. I'm not getting it because ........ 6. Finally to paranoid no way not going to under any circumstances it's mind control or government sterilization, etc. I can understand why some are concerned about how fast the vaccine was derived. Makes sense. We have used vaccines for many things. Some work better than others. Most have benefited society greatly. I guess time will tell if it was beneficial or not. The meaning of the Have's and Have's Not I guess is changing to the people that have got the vaccine and the people that have not. :dunno2
I'm in the wait and see boat but unfortunately with my wife and mother going through cancer treatments I have to take it asap and hope for the best. I would much rather get more empirical evidence before I jump in but the circumstances have me sticking to whatever my doctor says.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm in the wait and see boat but unfortunately with my wife and mother going through cancer treatments I have to take it asap and hope for the best. I would much rather get more empirical evidence before I jump in but the circumstances have me sticking to whatever my doctor says.
I too would have liked to wait for more empirical data, however we were at 107 Covid patients the other day. It has dropped to 84 today. If the so called experts are right, and from my observations they will be, we are going to get it big time in about mid January from all the Christmas shopping, get togethers and traveling. My wife is older than me, and paralyzed. I am her sole caretaker. I cannot let something happen to me, so yea, I have taken the first when I would have liked to have been able to wait a little longer. And the second one comes on Jan. 12. The hospital opened vaccinations up to the rest of the staff that work in the main hospital today also.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
As of November 8, 2019, the Innocence Database from Death Penalty Information Center shows 167 exonerations of prisoners on death row in the United States since 1973. The number of people convicted to life in prison and then exonerated is much higher.
The most important information we have in law is how many innocent people have sat on death row or have a life sentence and have been exonerated. The government/courts held that after someone dies in prison, then their case is no longer open for discussion. They also block any attempt to determine innocents based on evidence in its possession. Some don't understand the evils to which the powers that be will not let a dead persons family prove their innocents. The things some do to keep from tarnishing their image.
Yes, even those who are incarcerated at every level have rights and must be given the vaccine because they literally have no choice but to eat, sleep, breath close to each other as guards come and go with every kind of known disease/virus known to man. Some of the inmates are even innocent and should have never been in such a situation. The guards and staff give all kinds of viruses and disease to inmates. My wife's cousin died at 26 years old from contracting a staff infection at his day job as a guard at a local prison in Nebraska 2 years ago where another guard and inmate both had it. Those two didn't die though.

Not sure how has anything to do with car talk but it cuts both ways. Some dont understand the legal industry corruption involved with using any means possible to attempt to paint a guilty scumbag as innocent. But I am from Chicago so maybe its legit elsewhere.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not sure how has anything to do with car talk but it cuts both ways. Some dont understand the legal industry corruption involved with using any means possible to attempt to paint a guilty scumbag as innocent. But I am from Chicago so maybe its legit elsewhere.
I think there are some serious problems in our legal system, and if there is "ANY" doubt the death penalty should not used, rather we should use life without parole. My issue is how the whole court system works. Seems most people that sit on a jury think that the person must be guilty or they would not be there. I would never convict anyone if I wasn't sure of the crime or evidence no matter who they are or what they have done in the past. The courts only allow selected evidence to be used, and I can't go for that either. What are they afraid of? Then there are the times the criminal was seen raping and cutting the head off the 9 year old girl by 10 different people of differing sexes, color, religions, political ideology, and economic status, video is also present, as well as DNA evidence, and a Psychologist has said that the person is sane and the confession is also real. Yet we have people that will swear that person is innocent as the day is long based on race, or their beliefs against the death penalty. They will say every police officer was corrupt, the investigation is flawed, the death penalty is inhumane, of course everyone is racist. They will even go so far to say the 9 year old was at fault or deserved it. I know that example is a bit of a stretch, however that is the insanity of our system and the people playing the game on both sides of the court. More about winning than finding the truth and punishing the criminal with the death penalty if the crime fits. I hope I never have to be judged by a jury. I don't trust any of them. I think I would go bench trial on almost anything.