MO PIZZA PARTY

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I guess hanging out with a bunch of 348/409 guys all day isn't worth much?
:love1 :hide:roll
Must be about the pizza?:unsure::poke:brow
All day???? Five to get there and I'd be exhausted :D then I have to get hotel to stay overnight cause I can't stay awake to drive home another five hours and that means more money unless tooth you put me up for the night and feed me breakfast in bed!!!:crazy

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Don you should drive to Phil's the day before and spend the night. Then it would only be a few hour drive to the party for you guys. Or would that make you guys late for work :dunno

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
All day???? Five to get there and I'd be exhausted :D then I have to get hotel to stay overnight cause I can't stay awake to drive home another five hours and that means more money unless tooth you put me up for the night and feed me breakfast in bed!!!:crazy
I have 4 bedrooms :D buffet at my house! Shower for free even though it's not Saturday night. You can even take a nap before you hit the road the next day.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have 4 bedrooms :D buffet at my house! Shower for free even though it's not Saturday night. You can even take a nap before you hit the road the next day.
I might have to sleep in for awhile, I'm a old guy.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Don you should drive to Phil's the day before and spend the night. Then it would only be a few hour drive to the party for you guys. Or would that make you guys late for work :dunno
Work??? What's that??? I'm retired,or should I say tired.:crazy

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Will be there, looking forward to getting caught up with everyone :).

I feel guilty as I'm less than 2 miles from Shakespeare's (best pizza in town and my former neighbor of 40 years) and the Mancave is about 3 miles further to the West :) :) :). Also have a lot of unused bedrooms if needed!

Cheers! TomK

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
You know it's funny thinking about this but if I would have told my wife about this she would have said ,sure you drop me off at overland Park at daughters and you go to the pizza party then come back and we'll spend a few days at daughters. But she was just here for Christmas and she works full time Rn nurse so wouldn't see her much anyway. :D

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Can't you do some handy work for her?
They just had their basement petitioned out and sheet rocked. Her husband painted laid flooring and has done some woodwork. He is back and forth with his work ( plays in band with Florida Georgia line, Tyler Hubbard now) so he does it when home . Yes I have done that in past with all my kids (4) in past several times laying wood floors and other things when younger in their homes. She did ask me a couple years back if I thought I could do it but with all codes to meet I thought It be best if contractor did it and I was getting older too.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Can't you do some handy work for her?
Ha, I remember several years probably 15 to 20 ago went to this same house spent several days and laid wood flooring in three bedrooms and hallway on upper floor and on last bedroom late at night around mid night was bound and determined to finish that night. I did and around 1:30 I decided to drive home 4.5 hours. Wife thought I was crazy.So yes I've done my share for kids. Ok, back to party plans.