MO PIZZA PARTY

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I have talked with Shakespear's and have the Denver reserved from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM if you think that is enough time.
Let me know if you think I should book for more.
I can also pre order some pizza to have ready when we show up or you can order you own.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not attending this year, close to 10 hour round trip.

By the time I hit the 2 Ohio races, the Iowa race, a couple others around here, at least 3 qualifying matches for the World Benchrest Team, two 6 day National matches, and a few other matches, I'll easily put on over 12,000 miles.... :flag :guitar:wacko

Then there's the family vacation and the rest of the time being Nice Guy Dave to Mary... :wacko :doh

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
-12 degrees -28 windchill in the morning, will they be open tomorrow? Everything is closing due to the weather.
This is probably not the best weekend for this but I had to pick a date as no one else would. :dunno

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Sorry I had to leave early, had some frozen pipes to address. Shouldn't have answered my phone :(.

Good to get the chance to catch up with everyone. Been too long for some persons. Given the cold temps there was very good attendance!!

Thanks to James for putting this together!

Cheers! TomK