Possible Reunion Site

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
thats one of the only 5 or 6 states i havent been to yet.
it does remind me of an old joke...........

why are there only 49 contestants in the "miss black america" pagent?

nobody wants to wear the sash that says I da ho :roll

I crack myself up.

No worries here:D But we are running low on Sen Craig jokes so tap twice and palm up a few...:roll

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It looks like they haven't completely given up on the Blue Suede Cruise idea, see below.

2008 Goodguys Blue Suede Cruise
December 5, 2007

There’s great news for the street rod crowd in 2008. Summit Motorsports Park’s annual festival of street rodding just got a giant shot in the arm for the upcoming season. SMP has joined forces with Goodguys Rod & Custom Association, the world’s largest street rod organization, and we’re excited to present the 7th Annual Goodguys Blue Suede Cruise on the weekend of September 5-7, 2008.

For the past six years, the Blue Suede Cruise has grown in size and scope to become one of the largest cruise-in events in Ohio and parts of the surrounding states. The influence of the Goodguys can only make this one of the premier street rod events of the year. The number of participants in the car show is expected to increase substantially from that of previous years. Expect thousands of rods, customs, classics and race cars thru ’72, 3 big days of nostalgia drag racing action, Show n’ Shine, commercial exhibits, swap meet and Cars 4 Sale Corral, poker run, nightly parties, and track cruise! "We want to continue the tradition of the Blue Suede Cruise,” said Goodguys president Marc Meadors. “We realize a lot of the participants grew fond of the popular Blue Suede Cruise and its traditions. Our aim is to not only keep the event familiar, but to do as much as we can to enhance it with our resources. Participants and fans can expect a spectacular Goodguys Blue Suede Cruise in 2008 and beyond.”

To register for the Blue Suede Cruise, call the Goodguys Rod and Custom Association, (925) 838-9876 or register on line at http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventsList.aspx?year=2008. If you are a Goodguys member, and you pre-register before Dec 31, 2007, the cost is $35.00. After December 31, 2007, the cost will be $40.00. Registration at the time of the event will be $50.00. Don’t hesitate! Call or go online before the end of the year and get registered!