President Trump

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They went through Melania's wardrobe!!! Wonder if joe wished he could have went along to smell... :laughing
The FBI was at Mar-a-Lago like 9 hrs. I guess, they must have had quite the time trying on all of Melania's cloths, and I wonder how many time the age ole line "does this make my azz look fat" was used? :laugh4

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That raid will bite them in the ass. Found nothing in new safe, FBI agents, garland getting more death threats. Rep and dems wanting explanation.
Bet you it doesn't. We seem to be living in an age where people straight up and lie, commit crimes, etc, and nobody from the left cares. I would even go as far and say the left encourages and support it. The left will not stop until they drive this country into a 3rd world cesspool, and the right will fiddle while it burns.

bobs409

Administrator

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It will be interesting. They'll do anything, anything, to nail him.

Probably assanation is on their plate also.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He's been his own worst enemy. Remember back in the beginning when most of us said "I hope he becomes more Presidential" well he just got worst as time went by.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Where I didn't like to watch him very long when he was speaking ,It didn't bother me one bit about how Trump was in front of the camera I just look at what he got done and I thought in he did pretty darn good while in office! Plus if he was irritating the Rats it was a double bonus!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

DaveN

Well Known Member
I love what President Trump has done for our country. The contrast is a clear as ever with Biden and Even Mitch McConnel he is not fighting for Senate hopefuls on the Republican side calls them weak choices. I used to like him but it seems the more Trump is around the more we see the true colors of these obvious swamp dwellers. and the media who runs with the narrative. All we can do is vote and encourage others to vote as well

bobs409

Administrator

Reactions: 327