President Trump

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What64ss409 said
64ss409. It has become 348-409andpoliticalbullshit.com

This is first and foremost a 348/409 board. However, humans tend not to be one dimensional, so they will segue to other places and things. Although I should not speak for Bob, I believe he created the politics section to separate the two. Additionally I believe the separation was done to protect certain individuals from themselves because they lack the fortitude to do it themselves. It gives them a safe place. They don't seem to be able to understand that if they don't like something, don't do it, but, they do it anyway and then complain about it. I agree with the separation of cars and politics until the politics effect the cars. I can deal with facts even though I might not agree with it. Example: I hate what is going on in this country. However, I guess the majority of the people want it that way, so I have to live with it. What I cannot deal with is liberals and most democrats who will not under any circumstances use logic and facts. They base their opinions on feelings and opinions so they cannot be called wrong or held accountable. If you don't like politics, which I don't either, stay out of the politics area, and ignore conversations that are either political or turn political. Not that difficult. Stop whining, and just ignore it if you don't like it. But if you say something, you have to understand that others may have something to say also.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
It has become 348-409andpoliticalbullshit.com

That doesn't stop you from posting your opinions that you get from Yahoo news. Just cuz everyone and their hot sister loves Trump and you don't. Quit your cryin' already. My gosh.

What64ss409 said

Geary, you are the ultimate liberal. Drop all these non-truth bombs and you never back any of it up. Throw and run. Just like antifa.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
It has become 348-409andpoliticalbullshit.com

I'm not saying this to kiss your ass, this is from the heart so make of this what you will. I met you in person at Great Bend, fell in love with your car instantly, and then found out you bought it brand new, and then a trash truck blasted the drivers quarter when it was less than a year old, etc. The story was great. The car is beautiful.

You were there Ron!! You didn't buy a six banger Bel Air four door, but a black on red Impala SS with a 409 and 4 on the floor, and you still own it 60 years later!! Outstanding. You have my respect 10 times over. I was just a little perplexed when a gearhead guy from rural Montana wasn't at least neutral about Trump...ah well, every type everywhere I guess.

Just don't leave, I enjoy your posts regardless of political s--t. BUT, it's 2023, communists are burning our Constitutional Republic to the ground, it's time to pick a side and fight for it. Rubbin's racin' man I dunno what to tell ya.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
That was in reference to all politics here, not just trump. However I voted for trump twice, I won't vote for him a 3rd time. If it's biden/trump next election, I'll have to leave it blank. I can't vote for either. I was hoping someone else would have a chance from the republican party.

Reactions: 327

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
That's a shame. To not vote for Trump at this point is a vote for communism. Millions of white boomers sat the last election out for whatever reason, and look where we are now. Massive voter fraud and election theft notwithstanding....

Vote totals for Trump increased in every demographic from 2016 to 2020. Black, brown, white, asian, male, female, millenial, gen x, but not white boomers. Support in that category fell by MILLIONS. I don't get it. Someone please explain this to me.

bobs409

Administrator
That's a shame. To not vote for Trump at this point is a vote for communism. Millions of white boomers sat the last election out for whatever reason, and look where we are now. Massive voter fraud and election theft notwithstanding....

Vote totals for Trump increased in every demographic from 2016 to 2020. Black, brown, white, asian, male, female, millenial, gen x, but not white boomers. Support in that category fell by MILLIONS. I don't get it. Someone please explain this to me.
I'd give my guess of the constant bashing/lies of the corrupt media helped there. They have been a 24/7 attack machine against Trump since he first announced he was running for 2016. Keep spreading lies enough they eventually are believed. (just another tactic of the corrupt left wing) How anyone could align themselves with the democrats after seeing what they have done since their stolen power is beyond me. Our country is dying but as long as Trump doesn't get in, it's ok.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'd give my guess of the constant bashing/lies of the corrupt media helped there. They have been a 24/7 attack machine against Trump since he first announced he was running for 2016. Keep spreading lies enough they eventually are believed. (just another tactic of the corrupt left wing) How anyone could align themselves with the democrats after seeing what they have done since their stolen power is beyond me. Our country is dying but as long as Trump doesn't get in, it's ok.
It wasn't just the media attacking him. The riots, vandalism, and protest ( I mean the peaceful protest by good natured citizens doing the most patriotic thing they could do which is to dissent according to the left ) That's what they do when they don't get their way. Any reasonable person could see what was, and is happening.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Close up look of how CNN handles all matters Trump! Tapper sucks a Ass's Johnson big time!! Their corruption knows no end!!

Mark

Pangloss2007

Well Known Member
My '62 Impala is nice, it is an ordinary 4d sedan 283 PG and it works very well. Why are cars today so insanely complicated? Same with politics. Last down to earth presidents were JFK and his predecessor Ike. Same with Chevys. I don't like anything much made post '69 except my lovely wife 'n' family. Grudging acceptance of Apple stuff, makes the present silly world navigable.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My '62 Impala is nice, it is an ordinary 4d sedan 283 PG and it works very well. Why are cars today so insanely complicated? Same with politics. Last down to earth presidents were JFK and his predecessor Ike. Same with Chevys. I don't like anything much made pre '69 except my lovely wife 'n' family. Grudging acceptance of Apple stuff, makes the present silly world navigable.
Right on JFK, but today he would be a right wing democrat....changes aren't always good.