President Trump

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here's something that will probably surprise you! The DemOrat's are planning some underhanded $hit on dealing with Trump on the 2024 election!

Mark

• Wow
Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Commies from east to west Trump's name is in their pea brains rent free, they sound pretty desperate!!! I guess from what I've hearing 2024 is going to be a pretty ruff year for us regular folk, the Rats are going to pull out the stops and get even more nasty to God, Country and citizens that support Trump!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Commies from east to west Trump's name is in their pea brains rent free, they sound pretty desperate!!! I guess from what I've hearing 2024 is going to be a pretty ruff year for us regular folk, the Rats are going to pull out the stops and get even more nasty to God, Country and citizens that support Trump!!!!

Mark
They are getting the illegals ready to vote with social security cards and drivers licenses. I knew they were going to pull that stunt. It's the only reason these people are being allowed in! It has to be stopped!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
They are getting the illegals ready to vote with social security cards and drivers licenses. I knew they were going to pull that stunt. It's the only reason these people are being allowed in! It has to be stopped!!

Trump gets in he'll take care of all of this crap with illegals by deporting them, providing he doesn't have Rhino trouble and the Pubes take both houses! Yep, all the illegal voters and diseased money suckers will be sent to Mexico and how they get home is on them we didn't invite them here (except for the Potato's party of the Rats)!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
yeah but WILL he get in with millions of illegals voting? democrats will cheat on every single level.

That's what I say Bob the Rats are really going to step up underhandedness up to the election! Registering illegals to vote and finding other things to take Trump to court on and should he prevail and both Houses by the Grace of God hopefully we can clean the Country up! What I would really like to see would be zero in on some of the Rats in the Rat party and play the ole 'an eye for an eye' game with them and do some pay back for what they've been doing to him! There has to be a way to bust them for this invasion of our Country, he's put us all in danger and IS an enemy of the state! He can rot in prison for his remaining years along with select others in the Rat party!!! They've been talking about Trump in Davos Switzerland after the Iowa caucus; this is where all the EVIL minds scheme things for the world with their EVIL pointy little heads!!

Mark