President Trump

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Here are some facts liberal, see section 3. Where is Trump being charged with insurrection as you and your people claim?

AMENDMENT XIV

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.
The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
Instead of trying to be a jail house lawyer, read the indictment if common sense was the law you would be 100% right.

But your not the 14th amendment was the instrument that put the law in motion for charging him 18 U.S.C section 241, 371 and 1512 is the law.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Instead of trying to be a jail house lawyer, read the indictment if common sense was the law you would be 100% right.

But your not the 14th amendment was the instrument that put the law in motion for charging him 18 U.S.C section 241, 371 and 1512 is the law.
Have not, and never have claimed to be or said I was a jail house lawyer or any other kind lawyer. Once again, "YOU" are attempting to misdirect/redirect the conversation because "YOU" cannot come up with an answer to "YOUR" comments. You, and YOUR people have been saying that he committed, or are claiming he is guilty of insurrection, when as near as I can tell, he has not been charged, or convicted of insurrection. I have asked repeatedly for you to show where Trump has been charged or convicted of. You have not answered the question. But that is what liberals do. They claim their feelings or opinions are real instead of using facts.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Have not, and never have claimed to be or said I was a jail house lawyer or any other kind lawyer. Once again, "YOU" are attempting to misdirect/redirect the conversation because "YOU" cannot come up with an answer to "YOUR" comments. You, and YOUR people have been saying that he committed, or are claiming he is guilty of insurrection, when as near as I can tell, he has not been charged, or convicted of insurrection. I have asked repeatedly for you to show where Trump has been charged or convicted of. You have not answered the question. But that is what liberals do. They claim their feelings or opinions are real instead of using facts.
You cannot explain anything to a one minded individual, my people are your people AMERICAN unless your not an AMERICAN, I thought you were smarter than that too write stupid nonsense.

You just don't understand what I stated about the SCOTUS posting, he has been charged and has been indicted and is out on bail.

He is innocent until proven guilty that's the way it works in our country you can except it or move.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You cannot explain anything to a one minded individual, my people are your people AMERICAN unless your not an AMERICAN, I thought you were smarter than that too write stupid nonsense.

You just don't understand what I stated about the SCOTUS posting, he has been charged and has been indicted and is out on bail.

He is innocent until proven guilty that's the way it works in our country you can except it or move.
Your are absolutely correct that you cannot explain anything to a single minded individual, but I am willing to take the high road and work with you. If Trump is innocent until proven guilty, then why is he being taken off the ballots by your people? I say your people meaning liberals and democrats. A few years back I would have supported the American people theory, however the liberals and democrats have lost the friggin minds. The insanity from the left has gotten so bad, I can longer defend their right to have a different opinion.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your are absolutely correct that you cannot explain anything to a single minded individual, but I am willing to take the high road and work with you. If Trump is innocent until proven guilty, then why is he being taken off the ballots by your people? I say your people meaning liberals and democrats. A few years back I would have supported the American people theory, however the liberals and democrats have lost the friggin minds. The insanity from the left has gotten so bad, I can longer defend their right to have a different opinion.
The SCOTUS is suppose too hear the Colorado ballet removal case on February 8th, since he hasn't been convicted too date they should leave him added and Maine too follow the same suit if the SCOTUS says he stays.

That's what my first post stated with out the Feb 8th date.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Two, to and too are homonyms. They sound the same but mean entirely different things. Get it right and you might have a chance of convincing someone of your argument.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I never claimed too be an English teacher and haven't been in college for over 45 years to, too, two and also.

I don't want too convince anybody of anything I just want everyone too use their own mind and decision making.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I never claimed too be an English teacher and haven't been in college for over 45 years to, too, two and also.

I don't want too convince anybody of anything I just want everyone too use their own mind and decision making.
And when they don't see it your liberal way, your party that you support forces them to buy EV's, electric stoves and water heaters, medical insurance, electric powered garden tools and lawn mowers, not enforce the laws or constitution, tell Americans and their children what they should think, say, and read... should I go on? You only support people making up their own minds as long as it follows your political ideology. I still don't understand why you don't have the self respect to own what you are.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And when they don't see it your liberal way, your party that you support forces them to buy EV's, electric stoves and water heaters, medical insurance, electric powered garden tools and lawn mowers, not enforce the laws or constitution, tell Americans and their children what they should think, say, and read... should I go on? You only support people making up their own minds as long as it follows your political ideology. I still don't understand why you don't have the self respect to own what you are.
LMAO, you make zero sense and probably what you're stating pertains to CA.

Rob/59K9 you like what he stated and what's happening in Florida schools is what he's talking about.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
LMAO, you make zero sense and probably what you're stating pertains to CA.

Rob/59K9 you like what he stated and what's happening in Florida schools is what he's talking about.
What is happening in Florida schools and elsewhere is a reaction to the insanity of liberals like you forcing their will on people across this country. The crime across this country is because of liberals like you and their policies. Not all drug issues, but a lot of drug issues are exacerbated by liberals like you and their policies. And yes, we showed you before how YOUR party had promoted the drug use with their policies.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What is happening in Florida schools and elsewhere is a reaction to the insanity of liberals like you forcing their will on people across this country. The crime across this country is because of liberals like you and their policies. Not all drug issues, but a lot of drug issues are exacerbated by liberals like you and their policies. And yes, we showed you before how YOUR party had promoted the drug use with their policies.
I'm not talking about drugs, I'm talking about what's being taught and what the Government (Republican Governor Desantis) not the parents or local counties is being told what too read in school and what's being removed from schools in Florida. I don't have any kids in school so it doesn't effective my family but it could effective future grand kids.

It's evident you only know what's happening in CA and nothing about Florida schools so stop being a know it all with your BS about your people and liberal comments.

electric this and gas that what's being taught in schools etc. Florida is a red state and the school system is in an up roar with government dictatorship by a republican not a democrat leadership.

As for my property when the crew comes too cut it, it's all gas powered tool, home appliances is a choice electric/gas not directed and the only people that own EV's are republican where I live and we do get along. As for me I wouldn't have an EV or AI car in my life time.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm not talking about drugs, I'm talking about what's being taught and what the Government (Republican Governor Desantis) not the parents or local counties is being told what too read in school and what's being removed from schools in Florida. I don't have any kids in school so it doesn't effective my family but it could effective future grand kids.

It's evident you only know what's happening in CA and nothing about Florida schools so stop being a know it all with your BS about your people and liberal comments.

electric this and gas that what's being taught in schools etc. Florida is a red state and the school system is in an up roar with government dictatorship by a republican not a democrat leadership.

As for my property when the crew comes too cut it, it's all gas powered tool, home appliances is a choice electric/gas not directed and the only people that own EV's are republican where I live and we do get along. As for me I wouldn't have an EV or AI car in my life time.
Are you trying to say the governor of your fine state is banning books? I want to make sure we are on the same topic. Because yes, I have some answers for that too, not just CA. Not everyone in Florida wants their kids reading certain books. Both sides all over the country have banned books in schools. And yes, I can prove that statement. Where the problem comes in, is that the liberals want to force kids to read things some parents find objectionable. That is the biggest difference between the left and right at this time. The right says we don't agree with you. The left says we don't agree with, but we are going to force you to do what we want.

Even some of the so called self professed liberals and progressives are speaking out every now and then. Bill wacked our liberal Maher recently spoke of a whole different level of nuts referring to liberals and most democrats. Even said they stopped believing in facts. Me thinks someone is a few sandwiches short of a good picnic :lmao