Problem Logging In

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We have britespeed internet. No fiber that I can hook up to out here.
Don't worry too much about fiber, coax and others can be extremely fast these days. Lot's of people "think" they have fiber, but what most have at best is a fiber unit somewhere in their neighborhood. Then, surprised, its on coax or twisted pair to their homes, then, it's a fiber to wire converter. Choke point, after choke point. Is is faster than some? Yes, but these companies that keep claiming fiber to your home is not actually true. If it was, you would have single or multimode fiber plugged into the back of your equipment.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I was telling James, the only reason I know anything about the stupid router, modem and ISP's is because of the fiasco I had to deal with when I worked at American Dream Machines doing their photography/media/marketing online back in 2014. They had super slow DSL and were attempting to use a 10year old digital video camera to get videos online. Took them 3hours to down load a 10second video clip. :laugh2 I had made dozens and dozens of phone calls to the ISP to trouble shoot their own products once we jumped up to cable and the regional tech rep gave me his personal cell number so I could just call him instead of getting the run around by some local sales rep. I kid you not, they ended up going back to DSL/phone lines to run their cordless phones because the cable lines couldn't create a stable enough phone signal. Just pisses me off thinking about all of those problems. :furious :laugh2 That's why we bought this business to get away from all of that. Didn't work, we have problems too. LOL!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
WTH I had to change my pass word to log on. I have it set up to automatic . Something change Bob.