Riots Tonight

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
b35baa8e8e95f9ecaae14de24379172102f876ee018b864f27107277b35a434d.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't know how it would be described, however the old kill a commie for your mommy should somehow translate to kill a protestor for the investor of common sense, dignity, peace, and prosperity. Only in the last few days have these so called protestors been peaceful. They all should have been shot a week ago while they killed, burned, and rioted. While I would have supported them originally, I cannot support anyone who took part in any of the protest that turned violent in anyway. They stayed, they participated. And so many just want to make excuses like they just got caught up. There was only a few bad ones. BS. You stay, you play, your scum and should pay.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Their ship left my harbor along time ago I'm sick & tired of their shit and what killed it for me was with every one of these protest it always ends the same way looting & destruction. But this time its different Washington & the Fake news media they went way over their call of duty when reporting and they just keep fanning the flames and every article I read about the protest the media wants you to feel like its the very first time that you've heard of this story and they have to tell you the whole story all over again, BLACK man KILLED by a no good dirty rotten low down racist WHITE cop.

Mark