Riots Tonight

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What I haven't heard put forward. George Floyd and officer Chauvin knew each other from work. Chauvins wife divorced him after the incident. Chauvin looks pissed in the videos. Kind of like a man that has the guy that has been dicking his wife where he wants him.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Remember when David Koresh and his followers at Waco went out and demonstrated, burned and destroyed property, looted business's, and then were murdered by the government? Same thing at Ruby Ridge.

Me neither. Must have been the wrong color.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
On a serious note. That Seattle thing, what ever it's called. How the fxck can anyone allow this, even a Democrat can see the need for law and order, well I guess not.
Any and all leaders for the city and state are complicit. They have approved of these so called protestors actions at the expense of law abiding citizens. The people must support this or you would think there would be recalls being organized already. However I bet the Mayor and Governor will be re-elected.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Any and all leaders for the city and state are complicit. They have approved of these so called protestors actions at the expense of law abiding citizens. The people must support this or you would think there would be recalls being organized already. However I bet the Mayor and Governor will be re-elected.

If they're reelected then the voters deserve this kind of crap.

Mark