RIP K9Hotrodder

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thoughts and prayers to Ginny, Butch’s family, or to any friends ……so sorry for your loss…...Butch was the first person to pm me here with a birthday wish after I became a member …… I can remember thinking he was very kind from the start…… Butch will be missed here as a 348/409 brother, but not forgotten……. Gods speed my friend……R.I.P.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
More memories of Butch: I’m sorry since I herd the news on Sunday the memories of him and the good times we had have been flooding in. If I’m laying it on to thick just let me know and I’ll stop. Butch loved the oldies, Doo Woops and rockers from the 50s and the 60s. And I was right there with him. We used to go to a club called Wilson’s garage in South Hampton were we would see the Fabulous Grease band. They had a guy that could do Caramia original done by Jay Back and the Americans and not only could sing that song but rivaled Jay Back. We would go to Lead East 1500+ cars car show every year and aside from all the car related activities would catch all the original oldies groups. at one of our Christmas parts we had Shirley Austin Reeves and the Shirelles perform. We even had a in house A cappella group that used to do a lot of our parties. I’m sure the wake on Thursday will be crowded and reminiscing will extensive.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
More memories of Butch: I’m sorry since I herd the news on Sunday the memories of him and the good times we had have been flooding in. If I’m laying it on to thick just let me know and I’ll stop. Butch loved the oldies, Doo Woops and rockers from the 50s and the 60s. And I was right there with him. We used to go to a club called Wilson’s garage in South Hampton were we would see the Fabulous Grease band. They had a guy that could do Caramia original done by Jay Back and the Americans and not only could sing that song but rivaled Jay Back. We would go to Lead East 1500+ cars car show every year and aside from all the car related activities would catch all the original oldies groups. at one of our Christmas parts we had Shirley Austin Reeves and the Shirelles perform. We even had a in house A cappella group that used to do a lot of our parties. I’m sure the wake on Thursday will be crowded and reminiscing will extensive.
Your postings are fine with me and others too I'm sure. I also had private birthday wishes from him and I was really amazed at that. I really enjoyed his posts.He will be missed here.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Sounds like you guys has some great times..... :good :good Good friends are hard to find.