Road Trip #2

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian, if you keep this up you are going to need a bigger garage..........

Great job finding them !!!! That '61 sure looks good...........

Dave

Skim

Well Known Member
How can you offer to drive if you were asleep the whole trip????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:takethat

Listen to this guy. I was ready to leave after we loaded up the bubbletop and Brian wants to ask the guy about every metal object in the lot and I had to take a major sh** so I was trying to be very polite by saying, "Hey is there a Denny's or IHOP around here Im starving" and Brian says "Man all you think about is food and sleep":rolleyes: I said "Okay then, I have to take a SH** there are you happy now. :takethat

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Listen to this guy. I was ready to leave after we loaded up the bubbletop and Brian wants to ask the guy about every metal object in the lot and I had to take a major sh** so I was trying to be very polite by saying, "Hey is there a Denny's or IHOP around here Im starving" and Brian says "Man all you think about is food and sleep":rolleyes: I said "Okay then, I have to take a SH** there are you happy now. :takethat

:roll:roll:roll:doh

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
.............. so Brian...... did you get him somewhere where he could relieve himself right away........ or did you make him wait a few hundred miles.... ???????

:roll:roll:roll:roll

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No, I didn't make him wait much longer, just about 20 more minutes...

I guess I was wrong in my first statement with eat and sleep...I should have put Eat, Sleep and S#$t!!!! :roll:roll:roll

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Here in British Columbia we call things that eat, sleep & S$$t seaguls...... but then a seagul also squacks.....

Dave

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Brian. Do you want me to load one of those plastic outhouses (empty of course)in the back of your pickup when Dick & I bring it down to Texas?
robert

Skim

Well Known Member
Lol. I told brian when we pulled in town that morning, pull over at Braums so I could go. I cant get involved in heavy Impala negotiations and deal making unless Im working on a clean slate.

Skim

Well Known Member
after a little clean up...

DSCN3380.jpg

DSCN3371.jpg

DSCN3381.jpg

DSCN3382.jpg

DSCN3384.jpg

DSCN3410.jpg

DSCN3423.jpg

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
.......... the wagon looks really good....... especially for all the crap you had to go through..........

:roll:roll:roll

Dave

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:clap:clap That ought to be a piece of cake, to restore, Skim.:brow Look how bad the 61 was, and how it turned out.:brow Actually, it looks like a driver, right now.:clap

Skim

Well Known Member
Brian I'd say she cleaned up pretty nice, you have learned well young grass hoppa. All we need to do now is throw that back window in and put that gas door back on there.

DSCN3454.jpg

DSCN3453.jpg

DSCN3455.jpg