Ronnie Russell's Celebration of Life

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Fathead Ray just called. He is in Arkansas and will be here tomorrow afternoon.
I'm conflicted..........he asked me to reserve him a room and just put it on Candy's credit card. What should she do????? What would you do???????

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Fathead Ray just called. He is in Arkansas and will be here tomorrow afternoon.
I'm conflicted..........he asked me to reserve him a room and just put it on Candy's credit card. What should she do????? What would you do???????
Post from anonymous, don't mind the avatar. I would do it Candy. I have information that Ray, (Fathead Racing) is a standup guy who would take a bullet for Phil! And thinks Candy is really cute.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I have regrets about not being able to attend the event, but rest assured James and I will be thinking about Ronnie and all the contributions he has made over the years. The passing of great friends gives me pause, but we all know they are in a better place now.

Please give our regards to Ronnie's family.

Best, TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I thought we had a good turnout today. Guessing 40-45.
Besides family, we had the most there. Here goes...JD (TEX63), Wayne Clausen (W HEAD), Roger Gunter, the one...the only......FATHEAD RACING .....Ray Barnhart....he won the long distance award!!!!, Jay Gould, Barry Taylor and daughter Brittany (409RACEGIRL), and Roger and his wife and I can'tell remember his last name (he was at Bowling Green last year with Ronnie). Roger has a gorgeous red 67 ElCamino that is an original big block car and Ronnie built a 425HP 409 for it.
Believe that's it.....hope I didn't leave anyone out.