SAD / BAD NEWS

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny and I were awakened this morning with the DREADED pone call. My little brother (59 ) years old passed away last nite . He lost his battle with stage 4 throat cancer. Most of you did not know him but he was one of my BEST FRIENDS. I just talked to him on last Tuesday and he informed me that he just had a feeding tube operation last Saturday.Her fought valiantly since last November when his cancer was discovered. He just buried his wife in November from Stage 4 lung Cancer.The family is greatly saddened by this news.:(:(

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I am so sorry Butch for your loss And for your brother's extended family's loss I pray for you and the entire family at this time of grieving

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm very saddened by your loss. I worry about my brothers safety quite often. He also is my best friend.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Butch,
I am so sorry to hear the news of your brother passing. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So very sorry to learn of your brother's passing. He now rests in eternal peace. A time to mourn but also celebrate your fondness for each other.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I am sorry to hear the news Butch. My condolences to you and your family. You will be in my prayers.

Well Known Member
My condolences to you and your family. I' haven't met Anybody on this forum but this saddens me when I read a post like this. May your brother rest in peace.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Condolences to you and your family Butch. Take care of yourself & Ginny.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We are saddened to hear of your loss Butch.
Please take care of your selves as others have said

Steve

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Butch,
So sorry to hear of your brother's (best friend's) passing. Prayer's for you & the family at this sad time.

Randy

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Condolences to you and your family Butch, sorry for your loss. it will take a long time to get over
the loss. prayer sent jim