SAD / BAD NEWS

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
My condolences go out to you and your loved ones. I lost my big brother to a rare form of cancer almost 10 years ago, way too young...

TomK

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Sorry, to hear this Bad news, Butch.:( We will keep you, and your family, in our prayers.:prayGod Bless....

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Can't say anymore then has been said Butch...,but you have my condolences also ,thinking it is your second brother you have lost.....:(

Last edited:

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Butch. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family, concerning the passing of your brother.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My Family wishes to THANK EVERYONE here on the forum for all the prayers and condolences on the passing of my Baby Brother. Giny & I appreciate your concern very much We were a family of 10 .Now we are down to 7.
I lost a sister in 1997 to lung cancer (Second hand smoke ) a brother in 2012 to a brain anuerism, and now the "BABY " with throat cancer. The youngest now is 61 and the oldest now is 90. I had Bladder cancer in 2013 and beat it. Thanks to the big man upstairs.:pray:pray
:crazy:cheers

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to hear about your brother Butch. He is in a much better place...no hurt no more.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Butch, our sincere condolences to you and your family and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gav

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Butch, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know from personal experience having lost someone so close, what your family is going through.
Stay strong for Ginny and the family.
You and your family will be in our prayers.
Ken