Shooter at TN School

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
There hasn't for a long time been a disaster, crime, police activity, or any other negative thing that the liberalocrats haven't tried to make politics out of. If it wasn't for bad things, some people wouldn't have a life. Every bad thing that happens seems to give them some sort of license to blame everybody else who didn't have a thing to do with it. How can a criminal act be somebody else' s fault who had nothing to do with it? It takes a small mind to blame everybody else for his/her lack of success. It's always everybody else' fault for everything out there, the vocal element who actually produces nothing beneficial with their life has to justify their failure by blaming their lack of discipline, poor choices, and overall life of failure on the rest of us. It's all our fault that they rob liquor stores. It's all our fault they are all on drugs.It's all our fault that their illegitimacy rate is through the roof. It's all our fault that they have no job skills. That's what they have been taught by the left. Problem is that they believe the liberals that constantly tell these lies. When I was in high school, a long time ago, the political fervor of riots, oppression, the protesting of racism and police brutality was at a fever pitch then, around 1968-1970 or so, and we had a disgustingly liberal 10th grade English teacher who harped on us for all of it. Seems she had an opinion on everything but teaching us English. I did get pretty good grade in her class, but not because we agreed on politics. Once she tried to blame the conditions in the south Los Angeles ghetto on we working class suburbanites for constantly oppressing them, and one of the guys in the class, a rather big dude at that, says pretty much, "B.S. I get up at 6:30, finish my homework, eat breakfast about 7, get ready for school, get here around 8:15 or so and come to class and try to get some grades, 3 P.M. comes, we go out in the heat and smog and run around for 2 hours or so practicing football moves. (We were a real football school back in the day, we were CIF champs several years in a row, and we had three or four consecutive undefeated seasons. Two incoming freshman classes went through four years of their high school and never once saw their home team lose.) He concluded by stating that after football practice 5 days a week, he gets home in time for dinner, then studies and does homework until 10:30 or 11. Now, he says, when do I have time to go down to the ghetto in LA and discriminate against anybody else? Teacher didn't have much of an answer. I suppose you would get suspended for that now and have to write an essay on free speech or something like that. It's a different world out there, the only persons who have protected civil rights are the worst offenders anymore.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Guns are not the problem. it is the misguided , brain dead , ass hole behind the gun!!!!!!!!!!
Could not agree more with you. The leftist idiots all focus on the prop (guns) and not the real issue mental phucked up people programed by all the fear mongering from the leftist goon shows.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I wouldn't expect any thing else from the media Mike. Good idea though. Sure would make a good deterrent in the future.

Looks like the police body cams disproved that.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trans suicide info.

I wish them success, just not at the expense of others